ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those IDW comics must be extremely influential somewhere, since it seems they are inspiring so much 3rd party work. I'm always going to want G1 cartoon and "box art" looks myself.

Thanks Mr Prime.

Think I'll pop them up on TFW now

Just need to decide if I fancy trades as well as asking for cold hard cash.

Neil

Couldn't hurt! Sometimes you can do better with trades...

DPrime,
The silver that added a touch of class to the Duneraker prototype has been dropped for the final release and it looks very bland. The blue seems to be lighter and even less G1 accurate as well.

It's a pity as the actual mold design is nice.

Yikes, well I guess I made the right decision then. I thought the blue looked off from the very beginning...

Still, if iGear doesn't release a nicer version, this may be the best we ever get. I think they will, as they have done up "chrome" versions and what not of other Mini-Warriors... if they can do this up in a darker blue with extra details, I'm in.

For that matter, I'd buy UFO in a darker, olive green as well...

You guys should just call me Dylan. I feel like we're all familiar friends in this thread! :)

Those IDW comics must be extremely influential somewhere, since it seems they are inspiring so much 3rd party work. I'm always going to want G1 cartoon and "box art" looks myself.

I can respect that :D I think it's mostly that we've seen more depth given to the characters from the IDW versions that we really have in any other media (Since some of the G1 episodes, to be fair). And not just to prime, bee and megatron, but to the background, supporting characters. It also helps how well written some of this stuff is.

I'm fine wth G1 carton and box-art accuracy, so long as they are sutably detailed, like the Measterpiece versions of Prime, Starscream, Soundwave, and etc....

which some might say are equaly "busy" designs, in comparison. :D

Couldn't hurt! Sometimes you can do better with trades...

Yikes, well I guess I made the right decision then. I thought the blue looked off from the very beginning...

Still, if iGear doesn't release a nicer version, this may be the best we ever get. I think they will, as they have done up "chrome" versions and what not of other Mini-Warriors... if they can do this up in a darker blue with extra details, I'm in.

For that matter, I'd buy UFO in a darker, olive green as well...

You guys should just call me Dylan. I feel like we're all familiar friends in this thread! :)

I'd buy a more accurately colored Duneraker without question.

Not sure what to make of that Arcee. It's accurate enough to the source material, but it's got a bit of that G1/Bayformers hybrid style going on and it's like some details have been added just for the sake of it.

a TINY bit, but she's intended to look more like this, and bayformers.

27271184d1324141485-spotlight-arcee-head-1200678297_acpg01_colors_b.jpg
arcee_1203261887.jpg

I'll take psychotic Transexual robot Batman any day of the week.

After seeing this today, I'm pumped for MMC Predaking! I'm thinking of getting 2. 1 in beast mode and 1 in combine.

27371349d1371594826-mmc-feral-rex-mega-thread-leodux_preorder_1371643599.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure what to make of that Arcee. It's accurate enough to the source material, but it's got a bit of that G1/Bayformers hybrid style going on and it's like some details have been added just for the sake of it.

Yeah, I think Delicate Warrior still does the G1 trick, to be quite honest. Yeah, it's a bit of a messy transformation, but it's fine.

I'll take psychotic Transexual robot Batman any day of the week.

I can respect that, but personally, I don't need my TFs to be overly "IDW characterized", for lack of a more eloquent way to put it.

I know it's all done in the name of a good story, but sometime I find the stuff they invent to be just... unnecessary, I guess.

That Arcee is easily one of the worst things to come out of the IDW verse. I can count the number of times she's been interesting on one hand. Cool toy, though.

And HOLY ****! BBTS preorders are up for MP-20 and 21: Wheeljack and Bumblebee!
1005281_648289978533151_1973364546_n.jpg

Wow! Bumblebee! Looking forward in seeing how he looks like.

Ordered Wheeljack and Bumblebee. Don't need G2 Sideswipe. :)

That Arcee is easily one of the worst things to come out of the IDW verse. I can count the number of times she's been interesting on one hand. Cool toy, though.

And HOLY ****! BBTS preorders are up for MP-20 and 21: Wheeljack and Bumblebee!
1005281_648289978533151_1973364546_n.jpg
7rqxB.gif

I really didn't think Bumblebee was gonna happen.

Back