ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got super excited with MP20...then died a little inside when I saw MP21 :(

Would have much preferred Jazz as 21 but oh well I'll have Bee anyway...just because no real G1 display is complete without him ;)

Still undecided on G2 SS
He looks quite cool...if I can source him cheap enough from Anime Export then I'll probably cave & get him as well

Neil

"Please note this is a preliminary listing, information subject to change"

Translation: We're guessing what MP 20 and 21 are, we have no idea.

Not at all, It's a fairly educated guess. But Considering how HARD it's been for takara to get a liscense for a VW Bug for Bee, the numbering
20 for wheeljack, 21 for bee, makes less sense than the other way around

" we've FINALY got the Liscense to THAT character, yes, THAT character we've been trying to get for so very long, and it's gonna be MP-20" or words to that effect, I don't see what's the problem with wheeljack.
There was even a wheeljack alternators... but there NEVER was a Bee.

I'm expecting to see both of them, but I'm expecting Bee to be MP-20 based on what was said.

and if they got a liscense for Bee, that also means Jazz isn't far BEEhind.

regardless, went ahead and ordered.

Yeah hopefully this is correct and they aren't messing with us. So freaking excited for Wheeljack though, and I'll get Bee as a G1 display won't look right without him. Still hoping Jazz comes later if this is true.

I don't see what's the problem with wheeljack. There was even a wheeljack alternators

Alternators Wheeljack wasn't a Lancia Stratos, it was Ford Mustang GT.

The Lancia Stratos Turbo rally car with the number #459 is thought to be owned by a private collector which presumably made negotiations a bit trickier.

If this is true,

Wheeljack = My most wanted Autobot car that's not Sunstreaker!:yess:
Bumblebee = Easy Pass!

SHOCK-Advised!
Don't get your hopes up.

The new ones will be released by Takara first and they don't usually have a presence at SDCC.

The only Masterpieces Hasbro are likely to show are Soundwave and Acid Storm.

Last edited:
Holy crap, just saw that in my inbox!!!

Bumblebee means Jazz is a shoe-in! :)

I got five says Corsair buys MP Bumblebee... maybe not two, but at least one! ;)

Not at all, It's a fairly educated guess. But Considering how HARD it's been for takara to get a liscense for a VW Bug for Bee, the numbering
20 for wheeljack, 21 for bee, makes less sense than the other way around...

Somehow I think it's more than just an educated guess...

Bumblebee seems like a surefire U.S. release. They can milk that cow more than they any Autobot not named Optimus Prime. Would be a good decision to pursue him.

Doubtful. They'd need to negotiate a whole new contract to make an official product in the US.

Holy crap, just saw that in my inbox!!!

Bumblebee means Jazz is a shoe-in! :)

I got five says Corsair buys MP Bumblebee... maybe not two, but at least one! ;)

:lol

The first 2 Nissans went up on BBTS before the official announcement so it seems that they have a good contact.

Back