ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first in hand pics of iGear's homages to Gears and Beachcomber,
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/tran...r-ig-mw-05cogz-mw-06-duneraker-hand-pics.html

Cogz looks great, Duneraker....doesn't.

Also,
My MP Tiger Track has shipped from Kapow! :yess:

Thanks for the link buddy :)

Just had a look & he looks sweet :)
Paying for my one tomorrow (payday) :yess::yess:

Congrats on Tiger Track.
Look forward to the pics when you get him

Gears is by far the best one.

The Swerve repaint is also decent as there's quite a bit of retooling.

Brawn is OK but can look considerably better with some modding,
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/882504-hench-brawn-wip.html

Wow that's some serious work to get Brawn looking good.

Any links to the Swerve repaint?
Could be tempted :)

Neil

Thanks for the link buddy :)

Just had a look & he looks sweet :)
Paying for my one tomorrow (payday) :yess::yess:

Congrats on Tiger Track.
Look forward to the pics when you get him

Wow that's some serious work to get Brawn looking good.

Any links to the Swerve repaint?
Could be tempted :)

Neil

No problem! :hi5:

I'm just waiting for confirmation that the Warbot Defender I sold over the weekend has reached it's destination and then I can use that cash to pay for Gears and Swerve.

The only pics of Swerve so far are the unpainted prototype on iGear's site,
https://shop.igeartoys.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=135

After seeing a few pages of Swerve in the recent IDW "More Than Meets The Eye" series I'd be open to getting a headsculpt with a big grin on his face if someone makes one as he appears to be quite a happy go lucky character.

I've just ordered the first volume of that series as aside from wanting to see what Swerve gets up to I also became intrested when I discovered it's by the same team as "Last Stand Of The Wreckers".

Tiger Track was a nice suprise as I wasn't expecting it until next month.

ainEPDgl.jpg

Got my Tigertrack today! Love this thing.

Me too, actually. But not at the expense of G1 (or at least first season G1). I'd also want them to be substantially smaller for the most part. Not show-accurate scale to G1, but small enough so that it wouldn't look too off in a display.

I just want really cool updated versions of Inferno and Rampage from Beast Wars. They were the best.

Hasn't been announced yet that I know of.
Some are saying in Dec. when Smokescreen ships.

I realized.. I have no yellow toys in my Detolf. He looks fantastic right in front of Lambor in Robot mode.

One tiny bubble on the hood, but You'd have to be right on top of it to see it.

Compared to my Bandai Macross releases this thing is perfection. Haha

Last edited:
One tiny bubble on the hood, but You'd have to be right on top of it to see it.

Compared to my Bandai Macross releases this thing is perfection. Haha

Nothing major then....awesome!

I know I'm going to like TT but I know there'll be occasions when I look at it and think "Why aren't you Sunstreaker?" :lol

here is my Video review for anybody who cares:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcGM0-jSn_Y[/ame]

The first in hand pics of iGear's homages to Gears and Beachcomber,
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/tran...r-ig-mw-05cogz-mw-06-duneraker-hand-pics.html

Cogz looks great, Duneraker....doesn't.

What's wrong with Duneraker? I can't check TFW at work for some dumb reason. :(

I didn't end up ordering him, but maybe that's a good thing...

I just want really cool updated versions of Inferno and Rampage from Beast Wars. They were the best.

Still are, I think. Those are two of the more impressive BW figures and have held up well.

I don't have a Rampage, but my Inferno is pretty sweet... I think he could probably use a third party head and arms/hands, though, to bring him up to today's standard. Still - not a whole lot to improve upon. :)

The best candidates for new versions would be Blackarachnia, Rhinox, and Rattrap - pretty popular characters with sub-par figures, unfortunately. Dinobot could use a redo, too, but I suppose the Henkei version (which I still need) isn't too bad.

No problem! :hi5:

I'm just waiting for confirmation that the Warbot Defender I sold over the weekend has reached it's destination and then I can use that cash to pay for Gears and Swerve.

The only pics of Swerve so far are the unpainted prototype on iGear's site,
https://shop.igeartoys.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=135

After seeing a few pages of Swerve in the recent IDW "More Than Meets The Eye" series I'd be open to getting a headsculpt with a big grin on his face if someone makes one as he appears to be quite a happy go lucky character.

I've just ordered the first volume of that series as aside from wanting to see what Swerve gets up to I also became intrested when I discovered it's by the same team as "Last Stand Of The Wreckers".

Tiger Track was a nice suprise as I wasn't expecting it until next month.

Thanks for the heads up on Swerve had a look at the unpainted one & reckon I'll probably get him as well.
I did like the G1 toy so would be nice to have him as well

I gave up on the RID & MTME comics as I wasn't really feeling the direction they were going in, they were ok but I like my TF stuff a bit more fighty ;) lol

Nice news on TT
I saw Kapow had been tweeting that they were all sent out.

ainEPDgl.jpg

Got my Tigertrack today! Love this thing.

Looks sweet, still glad I didn;t order him as I don't really feel the need for the recolour but he does look cool in yellow :)

I ended up selling mine. They are really great toys but since iGear upped the scale, they just don't work anymore.

I keep thinking iGear will release oversized versions to go with Hench and the others... maybe they will, someday.

Sorry buddy I missed your reply yesterday.
Think I'll probably do the same now.

Do you have any idea on a going rate for them?

Thanks

Neil

Sorry buddy I missed your reply yesterday.
Think I'll probably do the same now.

Do you have any idea on a going rate for them?

Thanks

Neil

I think I got forty for my pair, which was fine since they were $15 shipped each for me. :)

I imagine $40-50 would be easy enough to get. I still think iGear's bound to release larger versions eventually so the time to do it would be now, though I imagine there will always be a market for them, as they go well with the Legends-class stuff.

I think I got forty for my pair, which was fine since they were $15 shipped each for me. :)

I imagine $40-50 would be easy enough to get. I still think iGear's bound to release larger versions eventually so the time to do it would be now, though I imagine there will always be a market for them, as they go well with the Legends-class stuff.

Thanks Mr Prime.

Think I'll pop them up on TFW now

Just need to decide if I fancy trades as well as asking for cold hard cash.

Neil

DPrime,
The silver that added a touch of class to the Duneraker prototype has been dropped for the final release and it looks very bland. The blue seems to be lighter and even less G1 accurate as well.

It's a pity as the actual mold design is nice.

soundwave,
TigerTrack arrived this afternoon and looks damn fine. I've not transformed it yet but the paint apps are virtually perfect aside from the slightly mismatched colors on a couple of panels :yess:

Back