ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just hold onto the extra arm.. for that matter, box it back up if you can. in a year or two, when the set is all but gone, and people are desperate for it, you'll be able to resell it for a profit I'll wager.

anyone have any ideas when the next part will ship?
I would agree, except that I expect TFClub to re-release these figures ad nauseum until they completely satisfy demand and saturate the market. Eventually, I think you will be right, but I think it will take a few years, once TFC has ceased production on these (including G2 repaints, gift sets, etc.) altogether.

I would agree, except that I expect TFClub to re-release these figures ad nauseum until they completely satisfy demand and saturate the market. Eventually, I think you will be right, but I think it will take a few years, once TFC has ceased production on these (including G2 repaints, gift sets, etc.) altogether.

Yeah, I agree!

So I did decided to pick up Henkei Hot Rod. I mean, I was contemplating getting it when it was $100+ on Ebay, no reason not to get it when it's basically costing me $5 shipped now (barring any duty fees - but with any luck, they'll let $39.99 pass).

Thanks BBTS! :)

In other news, looks like TT's doing another wave of United figures. Mostly crappy, though - I don't think there's a new mold among them. Warpath's probably the most interesting to me, though I've already got the Generations one. The pics still show that crappy long missile, but I'd still be interested in seeing comparison pics to see if the paint's nicer...

has anyone ever bought from robotkingdom? if so, has anyone had an problems with them? I just recently became aware of their site and they have some pretty good prices. some better than BBTS for certain items I want but don't want to buy/PO if they aren't highly recommended

has anyone ever bought from robotkingdom? if so, has anyone had an problems with them? I just recently became aware of their site and they have some pretty good prices. some better than BBTS for certain items I want but don't want to buy/PO if they aren't highly recommended

Ive been shopping with them since January and have had no problems with robotkingdom. Im buying all my Hercules figures through them and my 2 Exgravers both came shipped mint/mint box and i expect the same for Heavylabor. Shipping takes a bit longer though

Are they located in Asia? I've been tempted to use them too... I really like TF Source for Transformers, but if I can save a few bucks on these Herc bots...

^ I believe their located in China..Just got my first Henkei figure Hot Rod today Its a nice figure. Any other figures in the Henkei series being reiisued?

^ I believe their located in China..Just got my first Henkei figure Hot Rod today Its a nice figure. Any other figures in the Henkei series being reiisued?

Gods I hope so!

I would love to pick up Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Bluestreak, Mirage, Smokescreen, and Inferno at around $30-40 each. Heck, maybe Bumblebee too, since I'm getting that Growing Pains head for my United BB (and will no doubt get the iGear version, too).

I think, though, that whenever a Henkei figure is reissued, it comes as a bit surprise. I believe it was that way with Hound, too, no?

My Hot Rod shipped today from BBTS! :)

For that price I'd go for it, in fact that's somewhere in the region of what I paid for the original release. The mold does look good in that color scheme esp the chrome spoiler and if you get the FansProject Sidearm Targetmaster there's the option of a better weapon than that hairdryer he comes with.

If a scaled down version of the Masterpiece was already confirmed I'd leave it but for now at least it doesn't look like one will happen....who knows what the future will bring?

lol, somehow I missed your answer and was wondering where you were lately... Already ordered him, but thanks!

I will probably check out that FP Sidearm... you're right - the weapon he comes with is terrible... lol, hairdryer!

pretty good from what i hear, though I've heard you pay up-front for preorders, and they have cancellation fees.

Ive been shopping with them since January and have had no problems with robotkingdom. Im buying all my Hercules figures through them and my 2 Exgravers both came shipped mint/mint box and i expect the same for Heavylabor. Shipping takes a bit longer though

thanks for the feedback guys...if they are indeed in China I'm sure the difference in shipping costs pretty much puts them at the same price at BBTS

thanks for the feedback guys...if they are indeed in China I'm sure the difference in shipping costs pretty much puts them at the same price at BBTS

Well for me BBTS was asking $106 total with shipping for Exgraver. RobotKingdom's total cost me $92 with shipping for exgraver. Also robotkingdom usually gets their items instock before BBTS so it kind of balances out the shipping wait.

my exgraver is on its way from asia £70 shipped and i recieved the classics scavenger reprolabels last week so im sorted!

I'm not sure that's the case... I think it's just much slower.

not sure I understand you DPrime

Well for me BBTS was asking $106 total with shipping for Exgraver. RobotKingdom's total cost me $92 with shipping for exgraver. Also robotkingdom usually gets their items instock before BBTS so it kind of balances out the shipping wait.

oh ok, so still a bit of a gap in price I guess. not sure if $10 is enough to make me want to buy out of the country though. will have to ponder this.

________

on a different note, I talked to BBTS earlier this week and they said they aren't getting in anymore of the DMK01 Prime which is a bit of a bummer. They only have the $200 EX with the hooks up for PO now. really missed the boat there. I hope we see in hand pics of DX Striker Prime to get a better look at his paint job and gimmicks. may just go with that instead of the DMK Prime

^ Yeah i hear ya. Normally Id buy here in the US or with BBTS but with Hercules being 6 bots, shipping was a big factor. The final totals for him broke down like this for me :

BBTS (bots shipped individually) $636
BBTS (POL) $618
RobotKingdom (bots shipped individually) $552

A supposed Hasbro insider on TFW has been saying what Hasbro has been planning for next year. According to the mods he's reliable, but still take it with a grain of salt, and keep in mind that some of this stuff is just being planned and may not go through.

DotM/follow-up line:
-Deluxe Buzzsaw
-Deluxe Mirage
-Deluxe Mirage teched-out
-Deluxe Mirage retooled as a con
-Deluxe Wheeljack with classic-styled head
-Deluxe Roadbuster weaponized
-Deluxe Crankcase white version
-Deluxe Crowbar
-Deluxe Hatchet
-Deluxe Skywarp for US
-Deluxe and/or Voyager Constructicon
-Voyager Skyhammer retooled as a con
-Voyager Megatron black version
-Voyager Megatron full head
-Leader Megatron with Igor
-Leader Shockwave
-HA Mirage
-HA Topspin
-HA Mudflap
-Commander Warpath
-Commander Shockwave
-Cyberverse Shockwave and Driller set

Prime:
-new Autobot small
-new Autobot big
-the Fallen
-Decepticon combiner
-Deluxe Vehicon jet variation
-Voyager Breakdown
-Voyager Megatron
-Two Season 1 Leader class figures

Generations:
-more new molds
-more repaints

Fall of Cybertron:
-Grimlock
-Ratchet
-Ironhide
-Starscream
-Bruticus

not sure I understand you DPrime

Furyan explained it better - first hand experience, I guess!

I just meant that everything I've read seemed to indicate that Robot Kingdom was still cheaper overall. I wasn't 100% sure, since I've never ordered from them myself, but that was the impression I was getting from lurking threads on TFW2005...

I got Exgraver from TFSource but I might go this route for the rest, myself.

^ Yeah i hear ya. Normally Id buy here in the US or with BBTS but with Hercules being 6 bots, shipping was a big factor. The final totals for him broke down like this for me :

BBTS (bots shipped individually) $636
BBTS (POL) $618
RobotKingdom (bots shipped individually) $552

Wow, quite a savings!

Yeah, definitely going with RobotKingdom for the rest... :)

A supposed Hasbro insider on TFW has been saying what Hasbro has been planning for next year. According to the mods he's reliable, but still take it with a grain of salt, and keep in mind that some of this stuff is just being planned and may not go through.

Generations:
-more new molds
-more repaints

Argh!!! So much detail for the others, this is such a tease.

Glad to hear Generations is continuing though.

What a really superb figure!

Revoltech movie Optimus Prime:

02101118.jpg

02101116.jpg

02101122.jpg

02101129.jpg

02101126.jpg

02101131.jpg

02101133.jpg

02101134.jpg

02101124.jpg

02101137.jpg