ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

https://riptapparel.com/shirt/10/04/2011/the-screamer

I love that someone came up with this idea. Looks great - I'm kind of tempted to get one, actually...

Some of the Class of '86,

classof86.jpg

Very nice. You should throw in Henkei Rodimus, even if it is, as you say, showing its age!

I really like what FansProject have done in terms of it's design but I don't think City Commander is the be all and end all Ultra Magnus toy.

Right now it's the best option but if iGear came up with a more cartoon accurate armor/trailer for their Ultra Leader then I'd upgrade like a shot.

Yes, much agreed!

I'm tempted to get their white "Ultra Leader" in the hopes that they'll just do up an armor set (plus you get the anime Prime head for Faith Leader, apparently), but still... white Prime is a poor substitute for a real Ultra Magnus.

I'd also like a scaled down version of MP Hot Rod/Rodimus because the Henkei Hot Rod/FP Protector combo is only adequate....the MP captures the look of the cartoon so much better.

lol, I'd love it if iGear did this as well, but man, just watch all hell break loose... again.

I'd rather just see Takara/Tomy or Hasbro do it, to avoid the controversy. I feel like they were pushing the envelope a bit with the Seekers, but this might be too much.

Still, I'd buy it if they made it.

Reminds me... I still need to preorder Lightning... Gotta sell something to make some funds...

Last edited:
Picked up a couple of Kre-Os and (finally) HA Roadbuster. Unfortunately my first Kre-O, the small Optimus, is missing a piece. Bumblebee is up next. As a child of the 80s who had to try to fake everything with Legos it is kind of awesome to snap these together. I resisted Star Wars Legos because I always found the prices borderline insulting but I may get a few more of these.

Picked up a couple of Kre-Os and (finally) HA Roadbuster. Unfortunately my first Kre-O, the small Optimus, is missing a piece. Bumblebee is up next. As a child of the 80s who had to try to fake everything with Legos it is kind of awesome to snap these together. I resisted Star Wars Legos because I always found the prices borderline insulting but I may get a few more of these.

I've been tempted to get these, but keep passing. It just feels like an impulse buy, so I'm resisting.

I like the "cute" TF look - I've got all the G1 Robot Masters, and wish they would continue that line. Now those, I would buy in a heartbeat!

Great photos Dead-Man. I'm on the fence about MP10. In a lot of pics it looks fantastic, but I'm not keen on the monkey arms. Plus the price of getting one here in the UK is ridiculous. I don't care about the trailer, so maybe if they re-release just the cab later on down the line I'll pick that up.

I really dig MP 10 but I'm afraid I'll have to wait on Hasbro.

I saw a statement over on TFW that summed it up best (paraphrasing): "I don't have $250 to spend on another Prime and if I did I'd spend it on Devastator."

I like that logic.

This is a commissioned Shockwave, using the Energon Shockblast mold. I added a custom set of arms, articulated right hand, and blaster to his left. The hose clips into 2 peg holes and comes from a Dark of the Moon Shockwave figure. Painted mainly in House of Kolorz Pravo Purple (one of my favorites) and given his signature Generation One yellow cyclops eye. Couple other color palette changes over the original; mainly the silver upper legs and addition of (lighter) purple to the hands and other areas.

Full set of images can be seen :
Shockwave (v2) - a set on Flickr
or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/FrenzyRumble/277523541966
or
MY NEW WEBSITE : www.frenzyrumble.com

6215803770_f294ef6cb9_o.jpg

6215803796_c53d9f7733_o.jpg

6215803724_a9138de2b8_o.jpg

6215288835_2a09412db8_o.jpg

6215288857_bee7211f1b_o.jpg

6215289091_17cc049c6c_o.jpg

^^^ AWESOME Shockwave. Best I've ever seen!.

Great photos Dead-Man. I'm on the fence about MP10. In a lot of pics it looks fantastic, but I'm not keen on the monkey arms. Plus the price of getting one here in the UK is ridiculous. I don't care about the trailer, so maybe if they re-release just the cab later on down the line I'll pick that up.

Getting it anywhere is ridiculous. $250 is nothing to sneeze at, and that's without shipping (plus duty and taxes, and all that nonsense, depending on where you live and from whom you buy).

I don't mind the arms, personally. It's the overall "comic book look" I'm not a fan of. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it looks terrible by any means. I'd certainly be of a different mindset if Faith Leader wasn't available.

I really dig MP 10 but I'm afraid I'll have to wait on Hasbro.

I saw a statement over on TFW that summed it up best (paraphrasing): "I don't have $250 to spend on another Prime and if I did I'd spend it on Devastator."

I like that logic.

Yeah, in the end, that's what it comes down to for me as well.

That's almost half of Hercules right there!

I really, really, really want that MP-10, just hesitant on splurging w/ all the other stuff I have on PO that will be coming soon.

^^^ AWESOME Shockwave. Best I've ever seen!.

Getting it anywhere is ridiculous. $250 is nothing to sneeze at, and that's without shipping (plus duty and taxes, and all that nonsense, depending on where you live and from whom you buy).

I don't mind the arms, personally. It's the overall "comic book look" I'm not a fan of. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it looks terrible by any means. I'd certainly be of a different mindset if Faith Leader wasn't available.

Yeah, in the end, that's what it comes down to for me as well.

That's almost half of Hercules right there!

you and me both on that. I LOVE the look of MP-10, but not the height, not the pricetag.

I'd be trying harder to get one if he was just a tiny bit shorter.

Pretty awesome...hopefully they get access to the G1 designs. I'm cool with some artistic liberties on the character designs, but keep it close please.

these kinda ARE G1 designs. the reasons the bots looked EXACTLY the same on earth in bot mode as they did on cybertron, is because of cost restrictions on the animators.

Besides that, they look pretty close to their G1 selves.

And according to hasbro, this is the OFFICIAL look for how they appear on cybertron now, in EVERY continuity.

these kinda ARE G1 designs. the reasons the bots looked EXACTLY the same on earth in bot mode as they did on cybertron, is because of cost restrictions on the animators.

Besides that, they look pretty close to their G1 selves.

And according to hasbro, this is the OFFICIAL look for how they appear on cybertron now, in EVERY continuity.

I really like the design style for the War For Cybertron game....I was hoping the new cartoon was going to be a continuation of that story but lost all intrest when I saw it was a mixture of Bayformers & Animated.

No doubt the toys will get rereleased for the second game along with a new mold which will probably be Starscream as it was mentioned as being under consideration for the first game.

I missed the War for Cybertron game, but the trailer looked awesome!

Was it actually a good game, or just "good for a TF game"?

I missed the War for Cybertron game, but the trailer looked awesome!

Was it actually a good game, or just "good for a TF game"?

I'm not a hardcore gamer - just a casual gamer who still follows oldskool titles like MGS and Res Evil.

I had a blasty with WFC. I have read hardcore gamers describe it as an average shooter/warfare game. I personally dug the ____ out of the Cybertron design and mechanics (the way little things like computer terminals "transform" when you access them). Definitely the best TF game since the Commodore 64 in my ignorant opinion.

I'm not a hardcore gamer - just a casual gamer who still follows oldskool titles like MGS and Res Evil.

I had a blasty with WFC. I have read hardcore gamers describe it as an average shooter/warfare game. I personally dug the ____ out of the Cybertron design and mechanics (the way little things like computer terminals "transform" when you access them). Definitely the best TF game since the Commodore 64 in my ignorant opinion.

Ha! I remember trying to play that game back in grade school.

I should check this game out. :)

Back