ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. Especially FOP Bruticus. Will Hasbro be capable of turning out something great and everything we want in a modern combiner, or will they fail?

Yea that will definitely interesting when it happens. Also really excited for the Ironhide, Ratchet, and Starscream.

That and a leader class Shockwave and the new HA figures.

Furyan explained it better - first hand experience, I guess!

I just meant that everything I've read seemed to indicate that Robot Kingdom was still cheaper overall. I wasn't 100% sure, since I've never ordered from them myself, but that was the impression I was getting from lurking threads on TFW2005...

I got Exgraver from TFSource but I might go this route for the rest, myself.

ahh gotcha!

Argh!!! So much detail for the others, this is such a tease.

Glad to hear Generations is continuing though.

:lol we got specific characters for DOTM and the other then is i just "new molds & repaints" :slap

but from DOTM, these are the main ones I want
-Deluxe Wheeljack
-Leader Megatron with Igor
-Leader Shockwave
-HA Mirage
-HA Topspin

Thanks for the info Ra88 :hi5:

Panel will start later today. Until then, here's the NYCC Transformers exclusive, a NYC themed set with a G1-themed Arcee.

dsc0020dg.jpg

dsc0032wxa.jpg

dsc0037ln.jpg

dsc0043un.jpg

dsc0044vw.jpg

dsc0049uy.jpg

More pics: https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-feedback/476516-nycc-tf-prime-bb-arcee.html

This december will see the First Edition releases, a preview line. Then the line proper will start up in March.

First Edition will have these toys: Deluxe Arcee, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Starscream and voyager Optimus Prime and Bulkhead.

And the panel was ____. Nothing new shown, just a ton of Legends and movie repaints. FOC toys were shown, but they went by so fast that nobody managed to get proper pics. :monkey4

Only actual new thing shown is an entirely new Cliffjumper figure that will be released in wave 1. A bit weird, because he's already getting a deluxe for the preview line. Bumblebee sees a new release as well, but the only difference with that one is that he has two blasters instead of just one.

Thanks! I passed the SDCC Prime because I saw the voyager Prime somewhere. The BB and Arcee looks nice. Hoping Megatron is not far behind for release. I'm also digging Wheeljack. Season finale today! Will the Autobots also come with their humans or are those just exclusives?

i'm really looking foward to those Prime toys. especially that Arcee. but in blue, not pink.

from what i remember, the human kids will be released in a special set with Deluxe size Optimus and Deluxe size Megatron. i'll be passing on that. i'll wait for Voyager sized Prime and Megs.

Are they also doing leader class size? Is there a site that has some pictures? I remember seeing voyager prime but forgot where. But I'm good with the voyager size if not.

I am currently rearranging my display case (a work in progress) and took a brief shot of some of my 3rd Party figures/add-on kits.

6249924897_73aa2a54d2_b.jpg

I am currently rearranging my display case (a work in progress) and took a brief shot of some of my 3rd Party figures/add-on kits.

6249924897_73aa2a54d2_b.jpg

Sweet display! Those Insecticons are really growing on me...

Finally snagged a Masterpiece Grimlock...NIB...got him for $70 shipped..not too shabby

Yeah, I think he was 69.99 at retail, so you got a good deal there.

from what i remember, the human kids will be released in a special set with Deluxe size Optimus and Deluxe size Megatron. i'll be passing on that. i'll wait for Voyager sized Prime and Megs.

Yup. The Optimus for that set is a bit crap, but the humans and Megatron make it worth it.

Are they also doing leader class size? Is there a site that has some pictures? I remember seeing voyager prime but forgot where. But I'm good with the voyager size if not.

No leaders have been announced yet, but hopefully they will be coming. A Unicron that can interact with the Cyberverse figures would be cool. Or Trypticon, if the Nemesis turns out to be him.

And here are pics of what toys you can expect so far.

First Edition, coming in late November/early December

Deluxes

Arcee

sdcc2011_hasbro_transformers_24.jpg

Bumblebee

sdcc2011_hasbro_transformers_35.jpg

Cliffjumper

2011-07-21-sdcc-prime-SDCC-11-037_1311280700.jpg

Cliffjumper Zombie variant

Cliffjumper_1311230316.jpg

Starscream

270058_135597376527199_109083992511871_251936_3646017_n.jpg