ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. From what I'm seeing and reading online it's going to keep that color scheme. Looks like it is even going to have identical packaging.

prowl is up on toysrus.com along with sunstreaker.. 10$ cheaper than bbts takara version .. free shipping too

You can see the scrapes on the red paint of the panel. I tried a little nail polish in the joint, but that didn't really do much either. He still can't support the weight of his weapon with his elbow joint and it just flops down.

I'm looking at my Sideswipe now and the scrapes don't look bad on yours since the panel is hidden in bot and alt mode I think.

As for the floppy elbow, is it loose at the pin on the bicep or at the elbow with the black screw? If it's at the elbow with the screw, try using a few coats (maybe 3) of Pledge Future in the screw hole and the corresponding holes of the white elbow part. But let it cure for a few hours in between coats and leave it over night before putting it back together. You can always take it off using a q-tip dipped in windex if you need to. I try to avoid 'craggle' glue if possible.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who missed on MP-10 a reissue of the what looks to be the Toys R Us version is up on BBTS and very well priced.....

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=16540

That's awesome, thanks for posting this, even though I'm not to fond of the US paint apps, much prefer the Takara one, I might get this and do a bit of painting on it myself, or get the year of the horse and see if I can paint the gold to chrome, has anyone done that?

Love the size of the Dinobots compared to OP, definitely makes it worthwhile knowing their planning to hit up Grimlock at the end.

Received Scoria and found one of the arm panels are damaged with stress marks. Anyone check to see if they have these stress marks on the right arm panel where the hands fold into when in dino mode. It looks like it will likely break off if i try to transform slag a few more times.

20140806_214536.jpg

20140806_214432.jpg

^ I'd better check that. I really need to do a once (or twice) over on this figure. I basically just sat him on a shelf as soon as I got him!

At this point it's hard for me to determine which one is better - Giga Power or Fanstoys. I think it's all going to come down to paint and quality in the end. The sculpts are so similar. Lots of folks on TFW are commenting though that the one problem with Fanstoys is that their Scoria and Sever look like figures from completely different lines. Scoria clearly fits in with MP Grimlock, but Sever has many more details.

Really? I would have never thought that myself... I think they look like they're from the same line, with the same aesthetic. Mind you, those details will probably "blend" a bit when we see a colour test shot...

those details will probably "blend" a bit when we see a colour test shot...

Yep, sometimes a certain joint or detail sticks out for the wrong reason when it's a grey prototype but it's not noticeable once painted.

I noticed a couple of small things like that on MP Wheeljack and Bumblebee but the color images look absolutely fine and I'm sure Sever will be the same.

As for the TFW'ers moaning, I'm pretty sure that lot find fault with everything. For years MP Dinobots topped wants lists and now someone is making them to a standard that's comparable with official products they still aren't happy :cuckoo:

The aesthetic is fine but Sever isn't going to fit with MP08 in terms of it's height & bulk in robot mode because Scoria doesn't either.

EDIT
Omnigonix have apparently received their first Sunstreaker prototype so pics should be imminent!

Ooh, looking forward to that.

It's probably too much to hope for, but high quality yellow paint - rather than yellow plastic - will be a must-buy factor for me!!!

Ooh, looking forward to that.

It's probably too much to hope for, but high quality yellow paint - rather than yellow plastic - will be a must-buy factor for me!!!

It wouldn't really be Sunstreaker if he had a shoddy finish so I hope Omnigonix make sure they give him a nice vibrant shade of yellow even if they're only using unpainted plastic and the spoiler and turbocharger should be chrome as well.

Furyan,
Beat me to it :lol

Star Saber = I don't dislike it, but there's not really a space for it in my displays.

Ultra Magnus = I think it's being displayed very strategically to avoid people noticing that it's too big to be a proper fit with anything from MP10 onwards. I'm going to see what it's like in person before making a final decision but am probably going to resell it.

Wheeljack = Perfect.

Bumblebee = Considering the smaller scale compared to the other cars it looks like another incredible home run.

Exosuit = See Bumblebee.

Looks spectacular! I am still not a fan of the character, but only because I haven't yet watched Victory. Still gotta get through Headmasters!

It wouldn't really be Sunstreaker if he had a shoddy finish so I hope Omnigonix make sure they give him a nice vibrant shade of yellow even if they're only using unpainted plastic and the spoiler and turbocharger should be chrome as well.

Furyan,
Beat me to it :lol

Star Saber = I don't dislike it, but there's not really a space for it in my displays.

Ultra Magnus = I think it's being displayed very strategically to avoid people noticing that it's too big to be a proper fit with anything from MP10 onwards. I'm going to see what it's like in person before making a final decision but am probably going to resell it.

Wheeljack = Perfect.

Bumblebee = Considering the smaller scale compared to the other cars it looks like another incredible home run.

Exosuit = See Bumblebee.

Ha!:nana: Agreed on all levels. Im not too bothered by Magnus' size as I always thought he'd be bigger in real life,regardless Im eager to transform him should be fun. Also look at that shine on Bee's left foot,that paint job is excellent....if thats a production sample he is gonna look real slick!

Been collecting my whole life and that, has just become my favorite figure of all time. I've been waiting 25 years for this.

Congrats,you must b on cloud nine about now.

Looks spectacular! I am still not a fan of the character, but only because I haven't yet watched Victory. Still gotta get through Headmasters!

I still havent watched anything after G1 yet (Victory,Headmasters and SuperGod Masterforce) but I need to get to it.

Back