ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like this (and the Optimus one, too), but I just couldn't justify the price.

From what I saw the Optimus had a decent amount of articulation and has great, really bright LED lights and the quality looks pretty decent. There's some ridiculous prices for them but I've seen some going for like £50-60 which isn't so bad I don't think.

Like I said before, Soundwave is a must for me.

They've gotta re-release MP-10 at some point for folks who didn't get him the first time around. Every other figure is essentially made as a companion to him.

They have havent they? The re-released version even comes with a new stand that you can use to pose him in the air! I am sure it is still available at retailers like BBTS.

Not sure if posted yet, more mag scans

9ZAnCgo_1396096533.jpg

T7oc4R5_1396096533.jpg

Love those new pics of MP Wheeljack!!! Bloody awesome!!

From what I saw the Optimus had a decent amount of articulation and has great, really bright LED lights and the quality looks pretty decent. There's some ridiculous prices for them but I've seen some going for like £50-60 which isn't so bad I don't think.

Hmmm... that may not be so bad then, I was under the impression that this line was just one step away from being statues.

Yeah, that's not terrible, but still more than I'd like to pay for something like that.

Heh, I was actually a bit afraid that Magnus armour was the actual MP version for a sec.

When I first started collecting MP Transformers, I didn't really pay too much attention to the collector coins that usually came with them. But once I started getting them with the more recent MPs from around MP-15 onwards, I decided to go back and get the previous ones that I missed out on.

And I'm definitely glad I did! The coins all come in decent artlike packaging, but once out of the case, the beauty of these coins really come to the fore!

Hope you can check out the vid for my thoughts on these great little collectibles that are a great complement to the figures :)

^ Appears to be close Masterpiece size,if so are they really trying to compete against Takaras version?

Doubtful, that WIP is instantly recognisable as Ultra Magnus but the detailing screams Classics, it's too far from the Masterpiece aesthetic to fit in.

Wanderer,
I'm sure there's been some Happy Meal Transformers at some point so McD's have probably already got there :lol

Re:the Kidslogic range,
Grimlock is very tempting as is Megatron who's been confirmed but not yet seen in full. The only problem is finding somewhere to display them.

koolkollectibleskhai,
Nice thoughts on the coins. I was also indifferent to them to start with but they've become another part of the excitement of getting a new Masterpiece.

EDIT
Looks like the next 3rd party Revoltechs are Sunstreaker and Wheeljack :yess:
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/tran...tomrobots-3rd-party-revoltech-designs-72.html

Those Kids Logic figures look the nuts.
According to a post by Kapow Toys on Twitter today they are planning on being a 5 pack so not sure on a final price but I expect it will be EXPENSIVE!!!

https://twitter.com/Kapow_Toys/status/450225420026523648

Awesome news on the 3rd party Revols :)
I still need to get Soundwave & Shockwave...must do that soon.

So being Mothers Day & all today Katie took Chloe off to see her Great Nan in Margate with the rest of her clan which means I got the day to myself to do house chores (oh joy) however once they were done (very quickly I might add) I got some time to finally break G2 SS out & get him transformed.

He is awesome in bot mode, seriously amazing head sculpt.
So anyway a few quick &very badly posed snaps for you..

And a couple more Alt shots...

Neil

Those Kids Logic figures look the nuts.
According to a post by Kapow Toys on Twitter today they are planning on being a 5 pack so not sure on a final price but I expect it will be EXPENSIVE!!!

https://twitter.com/Kapow_Toys/status/450225420026523648

Awesome news on the 3rd party Revols :)
I still need to get Soundwave & Shockwave...must do that soon.

So being Mothers Day & all today Katie took Chloe off to see her Great Nan in Margate with the rest of her clan which means I got the day to myself to do house chores (oh joy) however once they were done (very quickly I might add) I got some time to finally break G2 SS out & get him transformed.

He is awesome in bot mode, seriously amazing head sculpt.
So anyway a few quick &very badly posed snaps for you..

And a couple more Alt shots...

Neil

Nice pics of G2 Sideswipe, did you see the add ons that Dr Wu are making that I posted a picture of about a page or so back?

A 5-pack? Ugh.

If they're intent on going the multipack route then waiting until Megatron is done and releasing themed Autobot and Decepticon 3-packs would be better....although I'd still have to resell Prime and Bumblebee.

They have havent they? The re-released version even comes with a new stand that you can use to pose him in the air! I am sure it is still available at retailers like BBTS.

I think he means a TRU rerelease. The one with the stand was a Takara release, wasn't it? YOTH Prime is a reissue of sorts for TRU. It wouldn't surprise me at all if TRU threw another Optimus out there soon, particular since they rebranded their MP line with Soundwave and Acid Storm. I think these MPs will continue to see reissues so long as they are popular. Nearly every one of them since MP-08 has been reissued, right? Except for Rodimus, but he sucked anyways lol. I guess he was reissued, but really that was to fix stuff.

Back