ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing as how MP-10 seems to be the base, I would assume it is the Takara one. The dimensions thing is kind of weird, since the two Optimus's in those pics don't align, and the total length of Magnus isn't shown.

koolkollectibleskhai,
Nice thoughts on the coins. I was also indifferent to them to start with but they've become another part of the excitement of getting a new Masterpiece.

Yeah, I definitely see them now as an accessory to the figure, and one that I'll want for each. The cases that they come in are fairly nice, but dont really show off the coins as well as they could. They also take up too much space on display. I'll be getting the Air-Tite coin easels to place the coins on for display. Hopefully should look great. Thanks for watching! :)

Nice pics of G2 Sideswipe, did you see the add ons that Dr Wu are making that I posted a picture of about a page or so back?

A 5-pack? Ugh.

If they're intent on going the multipack route then waiting until Megatron is done and releasing themed Autobot and Decepticon 3-packs would be better....although I'd still have to resell Prime and Bumblebee.

Thanks buddy.
I did see that, I don;t think I'll bother to be honest though I think h's fine as he is.

I wouldn't worry about the 5 pack issue I just discovered these are different to the current Prime that's out.

The Prime is around 6" (15cm) but these are listed as 9cm (10.5 for Grimlock) which is only around 3" so these should be much cheaper but also teeny

I don't think I'll bother to be honest

Neil

image.jpg
image.jpg

How are the leg flaps on Soundblaster?

With my first Takara Soundwave they cracked around the pin, the second one I disassembled them and rounded the middle folding part with a Dremel.

Yeah, I definitely see them now as an accessory to the figure, and one that I'll want for each. The cases that they come in are fairly nice, but dont really show off the coins as well as they could. They also take up too much space on display. I'll be getting the Air-Tite coin easels to place the coins on for display. Hopefully should look great. Thanks for watching! :)

Good point on the cases, all my coins are in a drawer as I don't really have anywhere to display them properly.

soundwave,
Thanks for the info, as nice as they look I think I'll give 'em a miss as the money for them could be better utilised ie on other Masterpieces.

Fair do's on the G2 Sideswipe extras.

Scoria is released this month :yess:

FT are also going to reveal who's next :yess:

Back