ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things transformers!!!!

Dude, that megatron looks the business.

Afraid I might have to sell off my mp collection to get them.

Might just do it.

That's what I'm doing. I'd much rather have an Optimus and Megatron that stand toe to toe with my PF collection than the lovely, but all plastic TFs. I really do love the MPs, but half the time I look at them I think about selling them and it's been driving me crazy. The ultimetals sealed the deal for me. Excited to have optimus and megs that match up well with my gokins in quality and are as dominantly large as they should be.

There's no way this guy is being displayed with the other MP Autobots!! He's just too bad ***!! He'll go with the other MP Decepticon black repaints like he just turned to the Dark Side :)

He's a terrific figure. I've been tempted many times to get a second to keep in car mode.

It might be worth keeping an eye out for reports on the second run as there's a chance that the paint apps may be improved.

As you probably recall there were a few issues on the original run due to Lamborghini's insistence that Takara use the actual car paint which obviously reacted with the plastic in a different way to what they're used to and it left a few areas on the alt mode looking slightly mismatched.

If the second run does have improved paint apps and the reds match up better I'll be getting another one even though I already have 2 of the original.

Got my MP-12G together with my MP-13B order from RK, so here's my quick video review! Hope you can check it out, subscribe, like, and comment with your own thoughts! :)

New Wheeljack pics...

MP-20-Wheeljack-AmazonJP-07_1395898874.jpg

MP-20-Wheeljack-AmazonJP-04_1395898874.jpg

Looking awesome...now hurry up & release him!!!!!!!!! :gah:

Neil

His design has so much personality and they really nailed it. I think this will be my favorite of all the cars. I keep coming back to look at this picture. This just might become my favorite figure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His design has so much personality and they really nailed it. I think this will be my favorite of all the cars. I keep coming back to look at this picture. This just might become my favorite figure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just pre-ordered my second one :yess:

Back