All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your welcome :)

It's one sweet gun. I highly recommend picking one up.

Prices aren't too bad either.

Just got this in the mail today. Very happy with it. And I got it for a hell of a price. $275, complete with the box.

DSCF3339.jpg

HT ED209 and Robocop next to Cain.
robocopcollection005.jpg

Hum yeah, I really need to fix poor ED rubber dome :monkey4

I just worked a deal for the ED209 from a guy I now,sweet price. Comes without the box. But he said it has a rubber problem, I am un-familiar with this issue. Is this an easy fix?

I just worked a deal for the ED209 from a guy I now,sweet price. Comes without the box. But he said it has a rubber problem, I am un-familiar with this issue. Is this an easy fix?
not easy to fix but easy to prevent. mine is still in perfect condition. if you buy expensive collectibles and then just keep them on a dusty bookshelf/table out in open air/sunlight, you're gonna run into degradation problems. you gotta invest in some nice sealed display cases.

Thanks for the link, looks really good. But more than I paid for the ED.

DUDE, you got ED for a deal :clap

Personally, if i had a HT ED-209 and it had a damaged dome, i would scoup one of these up without hesitation. This is a specialized item that offers a like-new replacement, it's slightly expensive, but you'll be hard pressed to find a better/more reasonable fix for that $$$. Good luck what ever you do. Congrats again on the steal.

DUDE, you got ED for a deal :clap

Personally, if i had a HT ED-209 and it had a damaged dome, i would scoup one of these up without hesitation. This is a specialized item that offers a like-new replacement, it's slightly expensive, but you'll be hard pressed to find a better/more reasonable fix for that $$$. Good luck what ever you do. Congrats again on the steal.

Yea it is complete, minus the box which sux. But for $125 dlvd I couldn't pass it up. I may grab one of those for sure, want to wait and see it in person. Here are the pics he sent me of it last night.

no box...no problem.

The guy selling the dome is a member here and i believe he sells the replacement domes to FREAKS for 129.99 shipped (-$10). After seeing those pics, it does look like ED needs a replacement dome. PEACE

There is no way the replacement dome should cost so much. I could make one that looks just as good as the original, never rots, and would be closer to half the price I've seen. But I just sold ED, so that would complicate things a whole lot.

Back