All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one day he will be mine love this guy one of my coolest memories growing up was watching this movie with my dad and uncle and cousin loved this movie.

one day he will be mine love this guy one of my coolest memories growing up was watching this movie with my dad and uncle and cousin loved this movie.

I'm still waiting for every one to grow up and start ditching theirs hot toys figures on ebay for $25. ;)

gonna have to put my robocop (gun arm version) up on ebay this weekend... along with my godfather, thriller MJ, Joker DX, and EFX Tricroder...... cat has late stage kidney failure and we need to pay for it :(

Bah.

Get ready for some new Robocop collectibles by Fred Barton Productions !!!
They will be releasing Robocop in 1:1, 1:2, 1:4 scale and as a lifesize bust in the coming future. The ED-209 will also be produced in 1:4 scale.
Link: https://www.the-robotman.com

wow:horror! How much would be the 1:4?

I was thinking the same thing! :gah:

Damn sounds like a good deal but I guess the question is how long are we gonna have to wait for this company to produce these pieces?

Good question. These will be very tempting, depending on quality and price though. I was never satisfied with the SS PF Robocop...the 1/6 HT blows it away...but this might be pretty cool. and a 1/4 ED?! WOW! That would be incredible. The 1/6 HT is huge as it is! :monkey1

Woooooooooooow!!! I want the 1:1 Robocop. When do PO go up?? I may have to save up for this one.

/P1040520.jpg[/IMG]
P1040519.jpg

P1040518.jpg

This is not MURPHY, bad likeness..

Back