All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up Hot Toys ED-209, paid a bit for it, but it was in great condition, as well as a ____ Jones to stand along side his creation.
really? as far as i know it hovers right around retail now. i got one over the summer for $250. i've seen it go for less.

really? as far as i know it hovers right around retail now. i got one over the summer for $250. i've seen it go for less.

Well, then you got a deal. I haven't seen these for less than $300 anywhere (in good shape) if anyone even has them. I'm also sure I paid the close to Xmas price. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't $250 either. Just glad I can stop looking for it now.

it's definitely not a bad piece by any stretch. but if you're gonna spend the $$ you might as well get the more accurate HT figure.

i've seen the HT version in person and it's impressive, i just love the PF scale, which is always amazing to me

just out of curiosity, are there any comparisons between the HT and PF version? haven't been able to compare them side by side cause based off of the PF pictures it looks accurate from what i can tell

Well, then you got a deal. I haven't seen these for less than $300 anywhere (in good shape) if anyone even has them. I'm also sure I paid the close to Xmas price. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't $250 either. Just glad I can stop looking for it now.

I've also been looking hard for one and yeah, they all go for $500 or more (in good shape).

Hey Jml, post pictures of it next to ____ Jones!

Here are some quick pics...

robo2.jpg

roboish.jpg

robo3.jpg

robo1.jpg

The Di©k Jones is great in person when the flash isn't blowing out the eyes.

I've also been looking hard for one and yeah, they all go for $500 or more (in good shape).

Hey Jml, post pictures of it next to ____ Jones!
there was a mint in box one that went for $400 a few days ago. and a couple that went for $300 before that. just keep an eye out, if i can get one for $250 so can anyone else.

anyway, i've been debating whether to get Jones. i guess he looks cool next to ED, but i see him more as an accessory than a real addition to my collection. especially since it isn't a licensed collectible. but i guess it can't hurt for the price.

I work for ____ Jones... ____ Jones
Hes the Vice President over at OCP...
OCP runs the cops...
Your a cop...

Yes I am a cop...

Di©k Jones is a great accessory for ED-209. I think it needs a repaint, but the sculpt is there and the outfit is most certainly spot on, even down to the tie.

I bought him when I saw him displayed next to ED, it was perfect. I don't think Hot Toys would have made him for the Robocop line.

My 2nd Robocop will be here in a few days..
I'll take some side by side pics with my R3 flightpack version when it arrives. I have been reading all kinds of reviews on the Robocop. It's funny to see them end with how high the retail price of $130 is.

I would pay double the retail price now :).

Di©k Jones is a great accessory for ED-209. I think it needs a repaint, but the sculpt is there and the outfit is most certainly spot on, even down to the tie.

I bought him when I saw him displayed next to ED, it was perfect. I don't think Hot Toys would have made him for the Robocop line.

Wow, whered you get ____ jones? Looks quite accurate bud!

Quick question, does anyone out there have the Hot Toys- Robo Cop 3 Sideshow exclusive gun arm version (not the flightpack), trying to locate one for reference.

Back