All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never mind. I found ____ Jones at BBTS and ordered today. Just search for Saturday Toys.

A very belated addition to the Robocop collection, I hope my ED-209 still has a dome by the time I receive Mr Jones :lol ......:monkey2:pray:

My Saturday Toys Mens' Suit 2.0 figure arrived today. I picked this one up from an HK eBay seller. Sending the other one I ordered to a friend.

I took a few quick (rather crappy) pics.

"Richard"

JMKsDickJones14scaled.jpg

"I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake..."

JMKsDickJones12scaled.jpg

"Now it's time to erase that mistake."

JMKsDickJones11scaled.jpg

"... a little thing called: 'Directive 4.' My little contribution to your psychological profile."

JMKsDickJones1scaled.jpg

The figure itself is really nice. The headsculpt is definitely Ronny Cox. The suit is amazing. One weird thing is there are buttons in the same place on each side of the jacket.:confused:

My Saturday Toys Mens' Suit 2.0 figure arrived today. I picked this one up from an HK eBay seller. Sending the other one I ordered to a friend.

I took a few quick (rather crappy) pics.

"Richard"

JMKsDickJones14scaled.jpg

"I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake..."

JMKsDickJones12scaled.jpg

"Now it's time to erase that mistake."

JMKsDickJones11scaled.jpg

"... a little thing called: 'Directive 4.' My little contribution to your psychological profile."

JMKsDickJones1scaled.jpg

The figure itself is really nice. The headsculpt is definitely Ronny Cox. The suit is amazing. One weird thing is there are buttons in the same place on each side of the jacket.:confused:

Now you need a remote and an ED-209. And an office desk. :lol
Awesome pics. Feeling like I need to pick one up now.

Now you need a remote and an ED-209. And an office desk. :lol
Awesome pics. Feeling like I need to pick one up now.

I know, right? The napkin holder was the closest thing I could find to a desk. And the only ED-209 I have is the little Kotobukiya toy. Not very intimidating.:lol

I know, right? The napkin holder was the closest thing I could find to a desk. And the only ED-209 I have is the little Kotobukiya toy. Not very intimidating.:lol
i was just looking at those on ebay... are they seriously $30-$40?
i guess they're cool but they look tiny to me. are they at least to scale with star wars figures?

That D!ck Jones looks GREAT! How much are they running?

i was just looking at those on ebay... are they seriously $30-$40?
i guess they're cool but they look tiny to me. are they at least to scale with star wars figures?

They're pretty small but very very detailed. I got like 5 of them and I love them. My mini army of mini EDs. :D

ah, so you were planning on selling one to me so i don't have to get shafted on ebay. that's cool.

My girl went all over the city to multiple comic shops and hobby stores to track these down for me. I would totally sell you one but I feel like I would disrespect her efforts. Sorry bro.

Thought I would breath a little life back into this thread with an announcement... Thanks to a very good bro there is an ORIGINAL Hot Toys V1 ROBOCOP on its way to me.:yess: PHOTOS to follow shortly. This has been a LONG TIME COMING and I can't wait to get this badboy in my collection. LONG LIVE ROBOCOP!!!! For those of you in the LOS ANGELES area NANCY ALLEN is going to be at HOLLYWOOD SHOW this weekend 10-9 thru 10-10 at the BURBANK MARRIOTT. I plan on being there to meet her and get something signed. :)

Thought I would breath a little life back into this thread with an announcement... Thanks to a very good bro there is an ORIGINAL Hot Toys V1 ROBOCOP on its way to me.:yess: PHOTOS to follow shortly. This has been a LONG TIME COMING and I can't wait to get this badboy in my collection. LONG LIVE ROBOCOP!!!! For those of you in the LOS ANGELES area NANCY ALLEN is going to be at HOLLYWOOD SHOW this weekend 10-9 thru 10-10 at the BURBANK MARRIOTT. I plan on being there to meet her and get something signed. :)

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
Congratulations bro. Happy to hear you finally got one. V1 Robo is an amazing piece. You're gonna love it. And when you see Nancy Allen, tell her she should have never agreed to do Robocop 3. THEY KILLED ANNE LEWIS! To me Robocop 3 never happened. But the rocketpack was pretty sweet.

I think she read the script, was notified that Weller didn't want any part of it, needed the money, made a deal to have herself pretty much written out of the movie. I wouldn't be surprised if all her shooting was done in a day or two. :lol

Robocop 3 IMO really ruined the franchise for me.

This may have already been discussed in this thread, but FYI, don't use the old school Hot Toys stands that Robocop comes with around his rubber waist. It left indentations on the rubber on my figure. Bummer.

This may have already been discussed in this thread, but FYI, don't use the old school Hot Toys stands that Robocop comes with around his rubber waist. It left indentations on the rubber on my figure. Bummer.

yes luckily he stands fine without it! i stopped using the stand a day after purchase!
Image0240.jpg

001.jpg

Back