All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may have already been discussed in this thread, but FYI, don't use the old school Hot Toys stands that Robocop comes with around his rubber waist. It left indentations on the rubber on my figure. Bummer.
i've got mine with his chest leaning backwards so there's a little gap between the rubber and his waist. the stand ring fits right in there.

also, does anyone know of a 1:6 scale Desert Eagle MK 1 i can use with my Saturday Toys Jones?

Twas Robocop 2 wot done it in for me. Only thing I like about that film is the Kane robot/Robocop final battle.
you need to go back and watch it again. it's a great piece of satire by Irvin Kershner and written by Frank Miller. awesome and hilarious movie.

Last edited:
you need to go back and watch it again. it's a great piece of satire by Irvin Kershner and written by Frank Miller. awesome and hilarious movie.

Some of the humour was a bit too ridiculous for my liking. Like the Robo2 prototypes scene with the murder/suicide skull thing or whatever it was. I know the horror and absurdity is kinda the point but....I don't think the first film was quite that mental.

Robocop two isn't exactly written by Frank Miller. He's come out and stated so a couple of times. He wrote the screenplay but apparently a lot was changed during production, I believe the quote is sommething like "a screenplay is just a fire hydrant with a line of dogs waiting to piss all over it".

For me its pretty mediocre compared to the first one, but compared to three its cinematic gold.

At 1:40 in, when you shoot the German Sheppards, sounds like someone ripped a tight fart.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/84IhZuT7PPE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/84IhZuT7PPE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Robo 2 was a fine film imo. Those that found it corny need to remember that part 1 also had its cheesy moments too. Part 1 rules all though.

GREAT post Valfar!!! Man that brings back memories. There was also TERMINATOR that played similarly. :lol Fun times. Mike

At 1:40 in, when you shoot the German Sheppards, sounds like someone ripped a tight fart.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/84IhZuT7PPE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/84IhZuT7PPE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

a pic of my robocop family:)

IMG_1739.jpg

yes luckily he stands fine without it! i stopped using the stand a day after purchase!

I'm just scared he'll tip over after a few days :(. gravity can be a b*tch some times :mad:

i'm getting my first Hot toys Robocop figure tomorrow (with flightpack). After seeing movie 1 and 2 again the other day. I just had to get it.
The best movie my fellow countryman has ever directed (go The Netherlands :yess:).

Robo 2 was a fine film imo. Those that found it corny need to remember that part 1 also had its cheesy moments too. Part 1 rules all though.

I actually found it better when i saw it a few weeks ago than when i saw it in 1990. You understand certain jokes and certain aspects better, looking at wit with more mature eyes.

I just couldn't wait to show you guys this.
It's the most expensive, but best robocop i have even bought. :D
P1040523.jpg

P1040522.jpg

P1040520.jpg

P1040519.jpg

P1040518.jpg

Back