All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never argue with an idiot...theyll drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience........im defeated.....

Last edited by a moderator:
:monkey1

I like Robocop 2 more than 1, and I may be a bigger fan than you.
I believe i just blew your mind right there...:D

Then you don't understand the character. Robocop after the first movie would never become the way he is portayed in the sequel. They are basically ignoring his whole road of self-discovery in the sequel. He would never let himself be reprogrammed or be told he is purely a machine. They greatly diminished his strength in part 2, both in character and physical power (You can't shoot his robo-hand of with a machine gun!)

Then you don't understand the character. Robocop after the first movie would never become the way he is portayed in the sequel. They are basically ignoring his whole road of self-discovery in the sequel. He would never let himself be reprogrammed or be told he is purely a machine. They greatly dminished his strength in part 2, both in character and physical power (You can't shoot his robo-hand of with a machine gun!)

:lol Are you serious? :lol

Then you don't understand the character. Robocop after the first movie would never become the way he is portayed in the sequel. They are basically ignoring his whole road of self-discovery in the sequel. He would never let himself be reprogrammed or be told he is purely a machine. They greatly diminished his strength in part 2, both in character and physical power (You can't shoot his robo-hand of with a machine gun!)

Yea i get what your saying. But i love cain, i love nuke, I love the cocain scene with the baby.
I even love the guy playing born to be wild with the violin.
I know i'm the minority, i mean i am the ONLY PERSON who displays his Hot Toys robocop with the Jet pack on...I can't help it:D
Isint it alright for me to like that movie better without being called.....pork:confused:

Yes, your point is?

Nevermind I just find it funny that you could possibly go into any depth with a film like Robocop. :lol ............................ ah why not. Murphy died and became property of OCP. Thats all. What makes you think he becomes some Robot Billy the kid at the end of the film? :D

Isint it alright for me to like that movie better without being called.....pork:confused:

Yes it is, just ignore nasty comments like that. I believe the new board rules are quite strict when it comes to ad hominem attacks.

Yea, Robo never got owned by just "some machine gun" that thing was a gun turret i think..drug money pays for the top of the line weapons right?.

Back