All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no love for robocop 2 :huh. i love that movie, easily beats 3. plus the little kid was my idol back in the day.

I really can't dig that movie... I know its more tongue-in-cheek than the original, but I think it just didn't click. And 3 is just ridiculous. So I really do treat Robocop the same way I treat the Matrix and Highlander: there can be only one!

no love for robocop 2 :huh. i love that movie, easily beats 3.

No i'm with you, I love Robocop 2 as well. Granted it wasn't the first one but imho it's a decent sequel. Now #3 is another story. I think it makes a GREAT comedy... :)

does anyone know how to modify flight pack robo's chin strap so that his helmet can cover his nose correctly? I remember xeno posted some pics of his mod like ages ago on a robo forum but those pics are long gone.

BURN HIM!!!!!
monty_python_witch-701441.jpg

ny28.JPG

YAY!!
cheers-three-mugs.jpg

Heres how you mod the neck of HT Robocop. I just dont know why they didnt add this in the first place. I found a rubber tube thats perfect size for HT Robocop at my local hardware store. I have to thank Feng for this quick modification :)

Robocop_Neck-Quick-Mod.jpg

does anyone know how to modify flight pack robo's chin strap so that his helmet can cover his nose correctly? I remember xeno posted some pics of his mod like ages ago on a robo forum but those pics are long gone.

I dont think i modded that I think it was a guy from HK or Taiwan did that mod... dont remember how he did it but probably by cutting or sanding the head.

if it's not you i guess it's not you... I just thought it was you because he went by the user name xeno.

Back