All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they do remake which they probably will as the current trnd is going that way it will be interesting to see what they do with it and I'll keep an open mind.

I reckon it will be ok for a new generation, but for the peter weller fans like me it can't be as good as the original.

Dead or alive your coming with me..........clarence!!!!!

I disagree. That movie is still, completely timeless. It's doubtful a remake can capture the spirit of it without being hokey.

No one else noticed the D-(Richard)-ick Jones head and suit coming from Saturday Toys? I caught it on OSW and was about to comment on the likeness as Jones when I scrolled down and saw I wasn't the only one! :lol

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...0-saturday-toys-new-men-suit-set-02a-02b.html

mss2a06.jpg

The specs for this figure list the head as "Jones" :lol

i guess it's cool that it got made, but it's too boring for my collection.

same would go for a Clarence figure. unless it came with that cobra gun.
but it won't be licensed, so it'll be a bald-guy-with-glasses figure.

I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake. Now it's time to erase that mistake.

Yeah I must get that to display with ED-209. I know I bought a Saturday toys suit figure from somewhere before but I can't for the life of me remember where.

I was thinking the same dude. It'll look really amazing next to the ED-209. Give hi a small remote and we're set.

I'm a HUGE fan of Robocop! I've always wanted the first figure Hot Toys made for him. I still hope to get it someday. That "Richard Jones" looks great too! I'd love to get him and add him, and Robocop to my collection! :)

Last edited:
That D Jones is awesome! Sadly I dont have the HT Robo but god if I did he would go great with Robo and Ed. Still hoping for a DX some day.

I agree with you there Selectiv but, not for your silly Hot Toys Terminator Vs Neca posts earlier.

I don't own the NECA, but the shots I've seen of it make it look like the shoulders are too far apart.

I'm still plenty happy with my 12" HT Robo :D

I don't own the NECA, but the shots I've seen of it make it look like the shoulders are too far apart.

I'm still plenty happy with my 12" HT Robo :D

The paint is the NECA's weakest point, otherwise its not too shabby. I've seen both in person and would still take the HT's one though.

Val, how's the poseability on the NECA? I've actually considered picking one up but the size of the figure (18" too buku) and the worry about no poseability always keep me from doing so.

Well its all hard plastic so its inevitably got limited range of motion. You can still get good shooting poses out of it though. Mines in the attic, yeah just too big.

I'd say get the PF, i was surprised how posable it is, and I saw one on auction go for like $250, thats pretty sweet considering the Hot Toys version's current going rate. Dunno what the 18" Necas are going for though.

Well its all hard plastic so its inevitably got limited range of motion. You can still get good shooting poses out of it though. Mines in the attic, yeah just too big.

A little off topic but have you ever come across their 18" (Carpenter) Michael Myers? Its easily their best work.

Back