All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things Marvel Legends

I finally found a couple series 2 legends. One was a big time spiderman. I am not too interested in him so I could offer him up for trade for either Avengers Hulk or Blue Ghost Rider.

I finally found a couple series 2 legends. One was a big time spiderman. I am not too interested in him so I could offer him up for trade for either Avengers Hulk or Blue Ghost Rider.

PM sent! :D

I was able to get all of the new Marvel U ML line for series 1 & 2, with the exception of Big time Spidey & masked Daken. I think ser 3 will be harder to get, especially Deadpool. I mean its not like Hasbro is a "big time", "big league" toy manufacturer that has made tons of these to date.

found a big time spidey at WM today but what's up with the color? it seems to have more green than black

d859bb30.jpg

I lucked into a few more from series 2 at WM today.

Wrecking Crew
Madame Hydra ( green variant )
Dark Wolverine ( marked version )
Big Time Spiderman ( green Variant )

I'm still in need of these

FF Spiderman ( white version )
Thor ( sreies 1 )
Ghost Rider Blue flames
Steve Rodgers ( solid shield )

PM me for a trade

Can't find the other WM exclusive ML Avengers other than Cap and IM. I'm just gonna return it and focus on the HT Avengers.

Hope the upcoming Deadpool, Punisher and Blade won't be as scarce. Freakin Hasblo!

Would anybody happen to have a loose Hulk from the TRU Valkyrie + Hulk 2 Pack, would they?

I do have a MOC Avengers 6 Inch Loki aswell as a MOC Madame Hydra and a MOC Piledriver I picked up yesterday. I'd also be willing to throw in Arnim Zola's arms and legs to complete him aswell.

Went to a collectors show today and finally saw walmart Hulk but selling for $35. Looks nice but had to pass because I found some Arkham City figures that I wanted more. Hope Walmart pushes more of them out.

Also I got the MS Spiderman Disney store exclusive. Finally MS packed a figure with a un-masked and masked head and it also comes with gloved and non-gloved forearms. They should have done this with the other characters instead of milking it.
ac9d9675.jpg

Can't find the other WM exclusive ML Avengers other than Cap and IM. I'm just gonna return it and focus on the HT Avengers.

Hope the upcoming Deadpool, Punisher and Blade won't be as scarce. Freakin Hasblo!

That's why I'm just collecting Diamond Select for my Marvel action figures. People have always said that DS only brings out a small number of figures a year by comparison, but at least that's reliable. With Hasbro you never know when stuff will hit, if you'll be able to find the stuff that does hit, or if Hasbro will just randomly decide to drop the line. I can't get excited for the Hasbro Marvel stuff seen at SDCC, till the figures are on the shelf.

Ill trade my walmart exclusive avengers cap iron man thor and loki for some 2012 comic marvel legends! really want a unmasked daken!

This is why I love my nearest Wal-mart where I usually find 'HTF' figures for retail price. Didn't realize they restocked wave 1 of ROML. :yess:

TDKR002.jpg

I just bought myself a Marvel Legend Extremis Iron Man tonight at Walmart for 11 bucks!!! I thought they were going for regular price but when I did a self-checkout, it was on sale.:yess: So heads up for anyone who is willing to go to Wally and get some Legends for that amazing deal.:wave

I just bought myself a Marvel Legend Extremis Iron Man tonight at Walmart for 11 bucks!!! I thought they were going for regular price but when I did a self-checkout, it was on sale.:yess: So heads up for anyone who is willing to go to Wally and get some Legends for that amazing deal.:wave

Rumor has it that Walmart is clearancing these and a few other items in the action figure aisle. So, it's not a "sale", it's more like a possible discontinue until the fall/holiday reset is revealed. It's being discussed on Toy News.

Marvel legends price drop at walmart! got a bucky cap for $11 finally! if anyone goes to wally world and wants to hook a brotha up with extremis iron man, thor, ghost rider, masked daken, fantomex, or either spidey please PM me :)

Same here, but for $17. It was my 2nd time seeing the regular version, always saw the stealth version. Only now I have been seeing them pop up at Walmart. I've been usually finding them over priced ad TRU and navy exchange.

Saw another Commander Rogers but this time with the regular shield. Had to pass it for these 2 :rock
e07f3fe3.jpg

Hey guys! Hope all is well :wave

Just wondering if anybody knows any good websites to order marvel legends from because they have stopped being stocked in Ireland. (Preferably UK site but i can ship to US if the price is right)

All help appreciated.

Thanks guys,
James.

Back