All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things Marvel Legends

That they added details such as elbow wrinkles?

Ha jk, yeah in 2-3 years those elbows are going to suck. Unless this new rubber material they are talking about is good

Rubber is rubber it decays. Look at how many original Batman 1989 cowls there are knocking around-there all falling to bits.

Rubber is rubber it decays. Look at how many original Batman 1989 cowls there are knocking around-there all falling to bits.

I looked through the 89 Batman thread and there is nothing but praise for that figure, are you talking about the hot toys 89 Batman?

anyone has some old toybiz Hulk Classics for sale ? or the Hulks in the fin Fang Foom line?

I love the new Marvel Legends.

SDCC X-Force 3 pk, Bucky Cap and Winter Soldier are some of my favorites in my collection.

SDCC X-Force 3 pk, Bucky Cap and Winter Soldier are some of my favorites in my collection.

Can't wait for archangel. I was excited when they announced Winter Soldier. I'm still looking for the set with the Black suit Black Widow. I actually saw one and regret not picking it up, and it was only $30:slap

I finally saw the other Walmart ML Avengers besides Hulk, and all I want is Hulk.

:exactly: I got my X-Force exclusives on Saturday and they are so bad-ass!!! I've been recently collecting ML aside from DC figures such as movie masters and as much as I love anything Batman related, Legends are better looking toy-wise IMO. And fun to pose. :wink1:

Also the Hawkeye variant has the shield logo on his harness instead of his vest.

These 3 still available. I have moc for the board or to trade. I paid @ $18 each for them.

Wrecking Crew ( white )
Madame Hydra ( green variant )
Dark Wolverine ( marked version )

I need these MOC

sdcc x force 3 pack
FF Spiderman ( white version )
Avengers Loki ( Yellow version )
Avengers Hawkeye ( variant with logo on left )

PM me for a trade

Can't wait for archangel. I was excited when they announced Winter Soldier. I'm still looking for the set with the Black suit Black Widow. I actually saw one and regret not picking it up, and it was only $30:slap

I finally saw the other Walmart ML Avengers besides Hulk, and all I want is Hulk.

Wow $30?!?

I have that set but I had to pay $70 for it on ebay you cant find either the set or the black widow stand-alone figure for under $90 now

:exactly: I got my X-Force exclusives on Saturday and they are so bad-ass!!! I've been recently collecting ML aside from DC figures such as movie masters and as much as I love anything Batman related, Legends are better looking toy-wise IMO. And fun to pose. :wink1:

I just want that Archangel!

Wow $30?!?

I have that set but I had to pay $70 for it on ebay you cant find either the set or the black widow stand-alone figure for under $90 now

Yeah it was at a local collectors show. I was hoping to go back the next day because I had only so much on me to spend but ofcourse someone bought it.

The only difference on Winter Soldier is his arm with the red star or the captain America shield on his arm correct?

Wow $30?!?

That's crazy how discontinued figures go for more these days. I got my SDCC set for $100 shipped off eBay and not only that, but have y'all noticed all the arkham asylum figures from DCD go for quite a bit of money these days?? Series 1 and 2 only been out for a year. WTF??:gah::monkey2

That's crazy how discontinued figures go for more these days. I got my SDCC set for $100 shipped off eBay and not only that, but have y'all noticed all the arkham asylum figures from DCD go for quite a bit of money these days?? Series 1 and 2 only been out for a year. WTF??:gah::monkey2

Yup, crazy how much people are paying for AA Bane :cuckoo:

not marvel legends, but here are SHfiguarts Iron Man

552253_544538525571819_750548328_n.jpg

524908_544538468905158_1774284849_n.jpg

Back