All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things Marvel Legends

I have two sets of the Toy-Biz ML with all the variants, one set I opened, one I put up. I don't know want an entire set would be worth, but I'd like to unload one.

Yeah, I'm probably gonna sell mine soon, alongside by DCUC figures. They are just sitting in a box in the closet, taking up space. I've got way too much ____.

Still looking for the 6" avengers figures. Can a freak hook me up if you see em in store? PM
Me

We have a Hulk. - Er, umm actually I have a hulk and I would like to trade one for a Hope Summers ASAP.

PM me. :)

MOC for MOC or loose for loose is ok with me.

Last edited:

If ROML is the new one that came out about 3 months ago, yes. None in my area so for me yeah.

BUT - I no longer need her. Found something else that will work. Needed a base body for Black Widow.

If ROML is the new one that came out about 3 months ago, yes. None in my area so for me yeah.

BUT - I no longer need her. Found something else that will work. Needed a base body for Black Widow.

Yup. That's the one and would be a good custom to make. She's got the red hair and has the SHEILD body type, but green. Would be real easy to mod her if I had the skills. :wink1:

The only one I actually need is hawkeye. My son LOVES him. Anyone have one? Shoot me a PM please. :)

They had 3 marvel select Hawkeyes last night at my LCS. Almost bought one, but already got the WM version. What do u guys think? Should I get the MS or save money? The WM version looks better IMO and in scale with all my WM Avengers. MS one is a lil too tall. Same height as WM Thor.

They had 3 marvel select Hawkeyes last night at my LCS. Almost bought one, but already got the WM version. What do u guys think? Should I get the MS or save money? The WM version looks better IMO and in scale with all my WM Avengers. MS one is a lil too tall. Same height as WM Thor.

Honestly, I'd wait for the WM.

Out of all of them, him and the Hulk are the best ones of the whole set. His only issue is his harness and no arrows, but that could be considered more of a plus and than a minus.

I was like you and thought I'd never find them in-store and would have to resort to ebay, then I walk into my W*M one Wednesday and they had all of them there.

I'll keep an eye out for one for you also, if that helps. ;)

WM Hulk and Cap Via.. Me :)

IMG_8767.JPG

Honestly, I'd wait for the WM.

Out of all of them, him and the Hulk are the best ones of the whole set. His only issue is his harness and no arrows, but that could be considered more of a plus and than a minus.

I was like you and thought I'd never find them in-store and would have to resort to ebay, then I walk into my W*M one Wednesday and they had all of them there.

I'll keep an eye out for one for you also, if that helps. ;)

I already got the whole WM Avengers set, remember?? Just wanted to see if MS version of Hawkeye is worth buying. :wave

I already got the whole WM Avengers set, remember?? Just wanted to see if MS version of Hawkeye is worth buying. :wave
:slap My mistake, sorry about that.

Though personally, I'm happy enough with my W*M Hawkeye.

I was really surprised, since despite his lack of accessories, he really is an awesome figure.

The only one out of all of them that's really disappointing is Iron Man. I mean, all they did was repack the W*M Exclusive Iron Man2, leave out the extra hands, threw on alittle "battle-damage" paint-job and gave him an Avengers base.

I'm really hoping for a Wave 2, if only to get a Black Widow and a Mark VII Iron Man.

Last edited:

WM Hulk and Cap Via.. Me :)

IMG_8767.JPG

Great job on the Hulk repaint! That really brings out the sculpt.

I finally got an entire set over the past 2 weeks - that took quite a bit of work! Hulk, Cap, and Hawkeye look great.

Went on a midnight Wal Mart toy run earlier, hit two Wal Marts and finally scored Loki and Hawkeye to complete my Avengers set. Didn't see any Hulks but I scored one a few weeks ago at another store.

Also surprised to see they are making a running change on the Legends Arnim Zola wave. Just saw the latest complete wave. I had no idea they were doing these. I bought Piledriver of the Wrecking Crew that includes Thunderball's ball and chain and also bought Madame Hydra. Passed on all the others, no interest. These were $5.50 cheaper than the first Arnim Zola wave I saw at TRU a couple of months ago.

BB

I went to my nearest Wal-mart around 10:30pm tonight and got myself another Hulk and another Hawkeye along with these 2 awesome Marvel Legends variants. :yess::panic:

BatmanCollection060.jpg

Back