All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things Marvel Legends

I've kept an eye out for that Thor...never seen one on the shelf. :(

First time I saw them I passed, idk why. I even saw a Red Ghost Rider, wish I picked it up. Just keep looking, I think he's now 2 per case.

My walmart sucks, as ive only seen klaw and drax on the shelves since the new legends came out. But last week i went and they had 2 drax and bucky cap! so i grabbed him for 11 bucks! and when i went yesterday they had two drax and extremis iron man so i finally got one of those too! great pick up day for me :yess:

Seems like they are showing up more in my area. Found these 2 at TRU but at freakin $23 each
6a154bb9.jpg

Wow... the price is $23 for 6 inch figures now?

I saw on tomopop that they are finally making an accurate Jim Lee Jean Grey figure! :D I would definitely try to track one down. She was one of my favorites growing up and I always wanted a figure of her to play with my cousins when they were playing X-Men. I had to settle for some crap with some space armor on it since they never made a proper one. :lol

Wow... the price is $23 for 6 inch figures now?

I saw on tomopop that they are finally making an accurate Jim Lee Jean Grey figure! :D I would definitely try to track one down. She was one of my favorites growing up and I always wanted a figure of her to play with my cousins when they were playing X-Men. I had to settle for some crap with some space armor on it since they never made a proper one. :lol

Just my local TRU, my Walmart has it for $17. Everything in Hawaii is expensive

One of my Walmarts still have Steve Rogers and Hope Summers lying around for weeks and they are still 11 bucks. I already got them awhile back. All I need now is Blue GR from this wave. Still no luck. He's the first one gone from what I've seen, then Thor. Good thing I got Thor at Walmart that night when wave 1 restocked. :yess:

Hey fellow freaks, I finally got lucky today and found all of the Movie Marvel Avengers Exclusives at Wal-mart.
I have a question though: What's the deal with this Loki yellow variant I found? I've searched on ebay and other forums and can't find anything about it. Here's a crappy cellphone picture of regular gold and yellow variant:

2012-08-12_21-19-14_453.jpg

Hey fellow freaks, I finally got lucky today and found all of the Movie Marvel Avengers Exclusives at Wal-mart.
I have a question though: What's the deal with this Loki yellow variant I found? I've searched on ebay and other forums and can't find anything about it. Here's a crappy cellphone picture of regular gold and yellow variant:

Pretty cool. I want one. Damn! I thought I was finished with the 6" Avengers!

I still have these moc for the board or to trade. I paid @ $18 each for them.

Wrecking Crew
Madame Hydra ( green variant )
Dark Wolverine ( marked version )
Big Time Spiderman ( green Variant )

I need these MOC

FF Spiderman ( white version )
Avengers Loki ( Yellow version )

PM me for a trade

Also, has anyone heard about these 6 inch Amazing Spiderman figures?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HASBRO-MAR...1050?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2a21128fea

Last edited:

He turns yellow after Hulk smashes :yess:
I still have these moc for the board or to trade. I paid @ $18 each for them.

Wrecking Crew
Madame Hydra ( green variant )
Dark Wolverine ( marked version )
Big Time Spiderman ( green Variant )

I need these MOC

FF Spiderman ( white version )
Avengers Loki ( Yellow version )

PM me for a trade

Also, has anyone heard about these 6 inch Amazing Spiderman figures?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HASBRO-MAR...1050?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2a21128fea
How much would Big Time Spiderman cost shipped to zip 96707?

He turns yellow after Hulk smashes :yess:

How much would Big Time Spiderman cost shipped to zip 96707?

Besides Loki, there's a Captain America and Hawkeye variant I found out about as well. CA suit has a better blue color like in the movie and more accurate where as Hawkeye suit is lighter, bluish pants, darker purple, and shiny purple shades. Out of all 3, people prefer the new CA look.:dunno

Besides Loki, there's a Captain America and Hawkeye variant I found out about as well. CA suit has a better blue color like in the movie and more accurate where as Hawkeye suit is lighter, bluish pants, darker purple, and shiny purple shades. Out of all 3, people prefer the new CA look.:dunno

Got a link to cap? and the hawkeye varient is supposed to be "dark hawkeye" right? from when loki takes control of him

Back