All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things Marvel Legends

Avengers Assemble!

2lj2ghy.jpg

Went to Wal-Mart today and managed to get the only Hulk, Hawkeye and Loki(Not pictured) left on the pegs. They had a bunch of Iron Mans and Caps and one Thor left.

Overall, awesome figures, especially Hulk! Glad I don't have to drive around to look for them anymore. :D

looks goods, only thing you got to do is change the hand Hawkeye is holding his bow. He's a lefty :)

looks goods, only thing you got to do is change the hand Hawkeye is holding his bow. He's a lefty :)

Will do, heheh, my bad.:eek: Thanks, CTO15.

@Ramatuelle:

I honestly thought the same thing. Especially after I happened to stop at TRU when they got the first shipment of Wave 1 ROML and some scalper was there, blocking the display and yapping on his cell to someone about how they just got them in.

But in all honesty, with all the reports Ive been hearing in this thread about people finding the figures restocked yesterday and today, if I were you, I would check your local W*M now. Granted, Hulk, Loki and Hawkeye and are the ones that seem to go short-packed, but like me, you might get lucky.

I'm also kind of pissed at myself because I just spent $25 on ebay for Thor last week, and $36 for Hulk just last night.:slap:lol

Avengers Assemble!

2lj2ghy.jpg

Went to Wal-Mart today and managed to get the only Hulk, Hawkeye and Loki(Not pictured) left on the pegs. They had a bunch of Iron Mans and Caps and one Thor left.

Overall, awesome figures, especially Hulk! Glad I don't have to drive around to look for them anymore. :D

Same here. I went to the Walmart near my crib last night around 11 and there was a case on the pallet labeled AVN Studios Series. I opened it up a snagged a Hulk and Thor. I left Loki and Hawkeye behind for whoever needs them cuz my brother got me those 2 over the weekend near his Walmart. So now I got a Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, and 2 Lokis. One of them is still NIB and he's my favorite character in the series. Will try to post pics when I get home from work. :)

finally found a set of the avengers line at walmart today, the bad new is it was in the hands of someone joking with his partner in crime "TO EBAY!" "money money money!"

they didnt even take them out of the box from the palette, they just took the whole box with them. probably the most extreme and greedy ive ever seen people act over getting a practicular line ever.

...yah

And we shall all laugh heartily when they're forced to eat them, becuase no one buys them for the 80$ a pop they will inevitably ask.

And...?

You have your opportunity - show up to WM between stocking hours of 11:00pm-6:00am and have at it.

If these weren't WM exclusives, no one would be complaining.
coke-zero.jpg

I show up daily, between 4 am, and 7am, and i ever find is Iron man.
ONCE I saw a Cap. Neither help me, i ONLY want Hulk.
But I'll just be patient. at least around here, Walmart exclusives EVENTUALLY shelf warm. Fantomex has been collecting dust at my local walmart for months now. Someone FINALY bought it last week.

I have not been able to find these 6" walmart exclusives anywhere. My stepson is totally in love with these, especially Hawkeye. My local walmarts really stink. Can a fellow freak grab me a set? Please let me know via PM.

I have not been able to find these 6" walmart exclusives anywhere. My stepson is totally in love with these, especially Hawkeye. My local walmarts really stink. Can a fellow freak grab me a set? Please let me know via PM.

Thats a good idea. I know it should be in the trade section, but I am sure everyone here knows how hard its been for some of us to find these. With the understanding that Cap and IM are fairly easy to find, maybe some of those who have these and find additional an Hulk, Hawkeye, Thor and Loki, they'd pick them us for us who haven't had sucj luck for cost plus shipping.

I'll start the list

mikericm - need - Hawkeye, Hulk, Loki, Thor

I'll be out and about tomorrow morning, If I find any Thor, Loki, Hawkeye or Hulks I'll pick them up for you guys.

If anyone is interested, I've got a MOC Avengers Hulk(Ordered him on ebay before I found one at W*M) and a MOC Avengers Loki that I would love to trade for a loose/complete Face-Off "Masked" Captain America.

Last edited:

Like I promised. My bro got me these last weekend at the Walmart near his crib.

BatmanCollection058.jpg
[/IMG]

And I got lucky this past Tuesday night when a full case was on a pallet around 11pm. Only wanted Hulk and decide to get Thor as well since he's one per case. Like I said on my other post, I left Loki and Hawkeye behind for others who need them since my bro got the two that I mentioned above. I went back the next day before work, and Loki and Hawkeye were long gone. Just Cap and IM. I know for a fact they were looking for a Hulk as well. Too bad for them especially if they're scalpers. Hope I mad them cry and whine cuz I beat them to it.:monkey2 :lol :)

BatmanCollection057.jpg

Loki is my favorite out of all six. That's why I own 2. Plus, the one that is still NIB, the face sculpt is made differently than all the other Lokis. Everything is the same, but this one has a "real" smirk on his face. Grinning to the right. Literally. And it looks like an evil smirk that he expresses in the movie. All the other Lokis just have a neutral look. I'm so stoked when my bro got me that one and I plan to keep him boxed up until I feel the need to open it and make a scene where he duplicate himself. All in all, I'm done with hunting for awhile till Wave 2 comes out if the rumors are truel :wink1:

.....All in all, I'm done with hunting for awhile till Wave 2 comes out if the rumors are truel :wink1:

Rumors? Is there going to be a Black Widow in the near future?

I did notice that on all the packaging it specifically stated "Movie Series", which kind of lead me to think they're going to release some figures from the comics too.:clap

Anyway, congratulations Viper! :D

Rumors? Is there going to be a Black Widow in the near future?

I did notice that on all the packaging it specifically stated "Movie Series", which kind of lead me to think they're going to release some figures from the comics too.:clap

Anyway, congratulations Viper! :D

Thanks, Rob!! :wave

Just saw three complete cases at the Austell Ga. walmart minus one Hawkeye

Taking my brushes to Hulk Thor Cap and modifying Mk VI into a VII and giving Loki a suit :yess:

... Having a blast doing it to. Been a few years since I did a Marvel Legends custom1

Taking my brushes to Hulk Thor Cap and modifying Mk VI into a VII and giving Loki a suit :yess:

... Having a blast doing it to. Been a few years since I did a Marvel Legends custom1

What are you using for a suit for Loki? a Movie Master Alfred from TDKR might work, but'll be a little short

Still havent found hulk or hawkeye, and im done looking :( plus i need cash. anyone want my iron man, cap, thor, and loki? all still moc and mint. id let them go for $100. thats 25 a piece. would only split up if i had a buyer for everything. need by thursday preferably.
hit me up if you are interested

Finally found Loki, Thor and Hawkeye. Still no Hulk. I saw 12 IM and 11 caps at one store. Hmmm....Whay happen to all the others form those cases.......

Back