All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In love with these two!

I still haven't decided which Spiderman head I like more.

Green Goblin, Gwen and Daredevil are in coming. GR7C0877_.jpg

Man. How is Hasbro Pulse taking so long to get these Spidey figures out?? You'd think they'd be the 1st to ship, being the manufacturer and all.... :dunno

Man. How is Hasbro Pulse taking so long to get these Spidey figures out?? You'd think they'd be the 1st to ship, being the manufacturer and all.... :dunno

Mine are from Amazon Spain, I had them reserved in Amazon USA and I have canceled them because they were available in Spain and not in USA. I don't get it.

Rogue & Pyro also up for PO on Hasbro Pulse

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/new/products/marvel-legends-series-marvel-s-rogue-and-pyro

I PO'd a set since not releasing till November, but not sure if I really want it so I have plenty of time to cancel it. I prefer the classic Rogue but didn't really like the first release. This version looks better but not as much a fan of the Green Costume. Hopefully they announce/show another classic version of Rogue after teasing the glove holding hand in which case maybe I'll cancel this. Pyro looks cool too, but not sure I need him.

That Electro is boss af. And I'm going to pick up a bunch of those Spider-Men since I've been asking for a Romita Sr Spidey for decades.

I would have preferred a savage land rogue over that outfit in the two pack

The pyro looks good but I?ll pass on rogue.

I hope hasbro consider making the rest of the fox x men.
They started off the comic book movies and the 6inch figure craze.

I've been assuming that we'd get a re-release of Jim Lee Rogue, based on the yellow glove that's been teased.

The same glove is also used by AOA Rogue too though, so maybe they're rounding off that line.

I would have preferred a savage land rogue over that outfit in the two pack

The pyro looks good but I?ll pass on rogue.

I hope hasbro consider making the rest of the fox x men.
They started off the comic book movies and the 6inch figure craze.

Yeah I'd really love some original X-Men movie figures too - Remember how much I loved my set of original figures when they were all first out - they were pretty well done for their day.

& the "Trenchcoat" X2 Cyclops was one of my favourite figures

Yeah drop what you are doing and get these!

I tried out the first 6 X Force style and now i?m going for more mixing it up with the other style of blades he offers.

$18.50 for 6 high quality blades shipped from Cali to NY can?t beat that!

09276e415b0901e612c74a4506ddb1be.jpg

fa328794f29c202647483895c3cc219c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canofbeams Jye?

I outfitted all my ML Wolvies with his stuff. I prefer the slimmer ones though. But it is kind of fun to mix and match.

If you get a good fit on one of the figures with bare hands, like Weapon X or Cowboy Wolvie, it's so awesome looking, like the metal is really coming right out of his hand.

Canofbeams Jye?

I outfitted all my ML Wolvies with his stuff. I prefer the slimmer ones though. But it is kind of fun to mix and match.

If you get a good fit on one of the figures with bare hands, like Weapon X or Cowboy Wolvie, it's so awesome looking, like the metal is really coming right out of his hand.

Yup yup from COB.

High quality stuff for a reasonable price.

They feel as good as my Sideshow Wolverine metal claws and look just as good!

Dude sounds like he?s an engineer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back