All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool MS hulk - he's looking very jointy though.
Wish he came with a more neutral face - it's annoying when Hulks just have angry shouty faces.

Hasbro's face print tech is hit or miss but wow that Domino likeness is great The calm Wolverine head too. How did they screw up Fassbender Magneto's face so bad?

Can someone try going to BBTS website.

First time i?ve ever seen a warning that I have been blocked from entering the site WTF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for checking this was their response:

Kellen replied
Jul 27, 11:48am
Good afternoon,

Thank you for reaching out to us and my apologies for the error message there! We had ran an update for the website that has unexpectedly caused this error to appear when trying to make a purchase or a while attempting to do a few other things on the site. We are currently working on resolving the issue and should have the site back to normal in about 15-30 minutes at most. Thank you again for bearing with us, we genuinely appreciate it!

--
Sincerely,
Kellen
Customer Service Representative
www.bigbadtoystore.com

I?m back on I thought they blocked me because of the pre-orders that I canceled lol

Was a good morning:)
d9e9d66869af1d4f79da7f3a04094689.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Was a good morning:)
d9e9d66869af1d4f79da7f3a04094689.jpg

Nice, two of everything, my man. Amazon said these are out in Sept. lol What state are you in? I may have to take a trip myself(Not to your state of course but to my Wal-Mart)

Yeah they did.told the lady to carefully remove them.she tried to start tugging on them to remove it.

I don?t understand the Spider-Man retro wave.

Why are they advertised as the 90?s Spider-Man Animated Series when they either don?t look like the character from the show or they didn?t even show up on the show?

Back