All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am going to go ahead and post my set of four Sentinels on eBay. Do you guys think I can get $700 for the set of four?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Venom movie wave leaked.
e08tlr86moh51.jpg

63zlaumktnh51.jpg

Venom movie wave leaked.
e08tlr86moh51.jpg

63zlaumktnh51.jpg

More money saved for me. Glad it's mostly movie based (which I haven't seen). Carnage just looks like another repaint, 3rd time releasing the same figure, but textured perhaps? The yellow looks cool, but I don't need all the symbiotes. All I need is Venom and Carnage. Venompool looks cool for the BAF, but again not something I want.

Was hoping for an updated new comic Venom figure eventually. Monster Venom is too big and standard Venom's sculpt is a little plain.

More money saved for me. Glad it's mostly movie based (which I haven't seen). Carnage just looks like another repaint, 3rd time releasing the same figure, but textured perhaps? The yellow looks cool, but I don't need all the symbiotes. All I need is Venom and Carnage. Venompool looks cool for the BAF, but again not something I want.

Was hoping for an updated new comic Venom figure eventually. Monster Venom is too big and standard Venom's sculpt is a little plain.

Only one figure (Venom) in the wave is movie-based.

My ML collection is finally coming to an end.

I can?t think of anything else I would want.

Once it starts getting into obscure and silly derivative characters I know i?m good.

Heroes i?m good

Villains i?m good

Comic representation i?m good

Movie representation i?m good

I?ll jump back in if they release a Tobey Spidey line otherwise I have enough Wolverines to last me a lifetime lol

Only one figure (Venom) in the wave is movie-based.

Watched livestream and yes, only Venom is movie based. Leaked packaging images made it look like the 4 figures (Venom, Carnage, yellow guy and Morbius) as they shared the same Venom logo, as the other two shared the Maximum Venom logo..

Happy they showed Silver Centurion, but sucks he's another Walgreens Exclusive..

71g-Bh%2BYz6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

v8s3qczpdsh51.jpg

More money saved for me. Glad it's mostly movie based (which I haven't seen). Carnage just looks like another repaint, 3rd time releasing the same figure, but textured perhaps?.

Nope. All new sculpt.

71paLqMonlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

My ML collection is finally coming to an end.

I can?t think of anything else I would want.

Once it starts getting into obscure and silly derivative characters I know i?m good.

Heroes i?m good

Villains i?m good

Comic representation i?m good

Movie representation i?m good

I?ll jump back in if they release a Tobey Spidey line otherwise I have enough Wolverines to last me a lifetime lol

Yep yep right there with ya. I would like to see a ROM the Space Knight Marvel Legends, but that ain't never not happening ever.:rotfl

Hasbro is getting a little too greedy thinking whatever ML concept wave they decide to do they think will sell

I think the AOA is a good example that’s not the case as now it has become a peg warmer. This new Venompool wave reveal..meh

Maybe the movie Venom will be in demand but to think there are so many other characters they can do for a wave concept or how about expanding the Foxverse marvel characters like more X-men fox characters or the Morrison X-men characters , Alba FF , etc.

What a waste of a wave that was revealed

Wouldn?t have minded a complete Contest of Champions line tbh Kabam?s Punisher 2099 Design is pretty cool, would like to have seen that idk

I.e;
-Maestro
-Punisher 2099
-Civil Warrior(they already have the mold)
-Guillotine(idc much for their original characters but just for variety)
Etc.

Lol anyways [emoji2369] Neat, that movie venom. Also, got to get me a X2 Jackman too!

Hasbro is getting a little too greedy thinking whatever ML concept wave they decide to do they think will sell

I think the AOA is a good example that?s not the case as now it has become a peg warmer. This new Venompool wave reveal..meh

Maybe the movie Venom will be in demand but to think there are so many other characters they can do for a wave concept or how about expanding the Foxverse marvel characters like more X-men fox characters or the Morrison X-men characters , Alba FF , etc.

Yeah would kill for a Morrison New X-Men set

I think the AOA is a good example that’s not the case as now it has become a peg warmer. This new Venompool wave reveal..meh

It's interesting how subjective something like this can be, because an Alba FF wave sounds like the definition of a pegwarmer (no offense).

Nope. All new sculpt.

71paLqMonlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Yeah, the sculpting looks good till you get to the feet. I hate the claw feet. Hate them on the big Monster Venom too. I PO'd a Carnage from Pulse, but might cancel it depending on after seeing some comparisons to the last one with the Kletus head. I think I'm fine with that version, unless they do make another Venom with a sculpted body as well down the road. Then I'd want it.

It's interesting how subjective something like this can be, because an Alba FF wave sounds like the definition of a pegwarmer (no offense).

Are you forgetting Evans was Johnny Storm before he was Cap ..I think people would collect a Sony/ Fox FF wave :)

Back