All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check your local Target:
19b7e493ba089e6ea86816ae63d0832a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a big punisher fan, and the bike is out of scale, but that is such a BA set. The bat and machete and real life designed guns, ugh, be still my beating heart. If i see it, i'm grabbing it.

Jye, is canofbeams on ebay? Or are you buying direct?

One of my local stores just got the gamerverse line, found Mar-Vell! :yess: So cool to have the OG Captain Marvel, I recalled seeing the Toybiz Modok baf way back then.

Yuck why give Punisher a really bad receding hairline.

Fail.

Zeck always drew Punisher with a receding hairline since he was in his 40's in the comics. It never bothered me. The figure looks based of the Punisher book around the time civil war came out with art by Olivertia1e6e4d51852f1ead057b4dd7c7aa7ae.jpg

True might be comic accurate but in figure form it just bugs me.

Even old man Logan had a full head of hair lol

True might be comic accurate but in figure form it just bugs me.

Even old man Logan had a full head of hair lol

I agree it doesn't translate well to the figures. Logan regenerates though so baldness is something he had to worry about.

Just got email from Hasbro Pulse my Goblin shipped. But not my Spidey or Electro? But they do tend to ship figures separately which is odd, especially when it's free for Pulse members. So they pay 3x to ship them instead of all at once.

Midget Punisher lol

Doesn't look like a midget here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-HadjN9uxQ
Punishers 001.jpg
BTW, yes the figure does have a waist swivel.
I actually don't like how massive he looks there. Prefer the classic Punisher. Love the guns he comes with, sawed off Shotty, Uzi, and Tec-9. The bat and machete are useless to me, and that helmet looks stupid. Wish he came with more guns. The bike looks cool, probably the best that particular mold has looked.
Erm, kinda want to get this.

SO after receiving my shipping notice yesterday from Hasbro Pulse for Green Goblin, today I get emails for Electro and Spidey. So crazy. I ordered all 3 together, they came together, but are shipped individually. 3 packages (all FedEx), 3 tracking numbers, all scheduled for delivery same day..

We have companies like SS & Neca that price gouge shipping and clearly overcharge and make a profit on shipping fees, while Hasbro throws money away and ships one order in 3 packages while shipping is free...

:dunno

Doesn't look like a midget here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-HadjN9uxQ
View attachment 492829
BTW, yes the figure does have a waist swivel.
I actually don't like how massive he looks there. Prefer the classic Punisher. Love the guns he comes with, sawed off Shotty, Uzi, and Tec-9. The bat and machete are useless to me, and that helmet looks stupid. Wish he came with more guns. The bike looks cool, probably the best that particular mold has looked.
Erm, kinda want to get this.

He’s not IMO..there was the era of Punisher where he was portrayed as a biker type loner in the comics that people seem to forgotten about :lecture

Last edited:
Just an FYI Aussie collector?s
Zing pop culture has the new strong guy wave in stock (QLD)
Happy hunting

Back