All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan to make a Kroenen mask for my Red Skull PF very soon ... its the only reason I bought him .... :monkey1

I actually think (totally guessing here have no evidence) that the lack of any new HB figures is due to the complicated nature of Hot Toys producing figures under Sideshow's license.

That's a good possibility, seems with HBII and POTA we've had one round of figures, but no follow-up announced.

That would be a shame, as both licenses could use some more figures.

GelaSkins for laptops and iPhones

16828.jpg

16826.jpg

https://www.darkhorse.com/Search/gelaskin

My Tooth Fairy maquette arrived today. Edition number 28/250.

I had no idea they would be so limited, so I am glad I went ahead and picked one up. It looks fantastic, from the acrylic wings and base, to the glossy eyes. It's as realistic as when you see it in the movie.:horror

Here are the pics, so you can see for yourself.

IMG_7423.JPG

IMG_7426.JPG

IMG_7428.JPG

IMG_7433.JPG

IMG_7436.JPG

IMG_7438.JPG

IMG_7443.JPG

IMG_7445.JPG

IMG_7444.JPG

IMG_7442.JPG

IMG_7441.JPG

IMG_7439.JPG

Here is a size comparison, next to my recently aquired Berserker PF.:D

IMG_7446.JPG

I can't wait till my Angel of Death maquette arrives, as I have been waiting so long for that piece as well. 32 inches tall :horror:cool:

Man, the tooth fairy is really sweet looking... so does it come fully assembled, or are the wings separate?

That tooth fairy looks great... thanks for the pics Jeremy K9!!! I didn't order one because I was worried about Gentle Giant's QC lately. I'll eventually add one to my collection :cool:

Thanks Mack. The only problem I had with mine was one of the feet(I guess you call them feet) came out of place. You can see it in this pic, the leg to the very right.

IMG_7438.JPG

Not a big deal, at least not for me. Easy fix.:D

I love that Tooth Fairy maquette. Your photos are the first I've seen outside of of the official shots. Beautiful piece.

Sideshow should make some Legendary Scale Busts with the Hellboy license. Hellboy with a scowl and cigar, Abe with full gear, Kroenen w/ hat, Sammael, Wink, Nuada, Johann etc. I see all these Marvel and LoTR busts... how about some Hellboy stuff too? :angelsmil

Back