All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have experience with the Mezco comic Hellboy figures? They look great but the aftermarket prices are insanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they were great. Looked amazing. Aftermarket on ebay is super inflated. message them and make an offer for something you feel comfortable with. Anywhere between $75 - $120 is reasonable, except for the gorilla kriegraff. Johann is a standout.

Anyone have experience with the Mezco comic Hellboy figures? They look great but the aftermarket prices are insanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love, and hope, for a Mezco one:12 Perlman Hellboy figure. I'd imagine that would do very well amongst us fans.

My wife is selling her Hellboy Fariboles version 1 figure, original, in a perfect condition, never displayed. PM me if any of you are interested. :)

How funny...I think I am the guy who is actually purchasing your wife?s fariboles statue... we made an arrangement on eBay right? I?ll be paying very soon! Lol

If your not the same person then I apologize for the mix up.

Anyway, does anyone know about the 7? mezco comic line Hellboy? I read recently that the right hand of doom is able to be popped off but I?m wondering if they broke it to pop it off or if it actually comes off and on without breaking. I tried but it doesn?t seem removable at all.

Any clue?

Hi There!
I don't think it's my wife's, as she never put her Hellboy for sale on eBay. :)
Anyways, enjoy the statue, it's very good! I think Fariboles v1 is the best 3D render of Mignola style Hellboy.

Hi I'm new to all things Hellboy. Only watched the films if I'm honest, but would like you start with the comics. Is there a order or timeline to follow? Regards

Hi I'm new to all things Hellboy. Only watched the films if I'm honest, but would like you start with the comics. Is there a order or timeline to follow? Regards
If your going to start with Hellboy you can read the ominbus starting from Vol 1 up until the last one. They all contain the main story arc and short stories from the series. Or if you want to go from the start of Hellboy's adventures read Hellboy and the B.P.R.D 1952 and then read the paper back books which starts with the first story seed of destruction and go from there. If you want to know anything more just ask. 👍

Back