All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys , I have a question for anyone who owns the Hot Toys Abe Sapien figure. How is the poseability on his arms? How far does it bend, Do the arms hold the position? Also what is inside his arm , is it just a wire or does it have a plastic joint inside?

David_Finch_-_Hellboy_Painting_2.jpg

Anyone get the Library Edition Vol 3 yet? I thought I had it on pre-order from Amazon, but turns out I didn't :lol

But saw that it was in-stock today and got it ordered.

Anyone get the Library Edition Vol 3 yet? I thought I had it on pre-order from Amazon, but turns out I didn't :lol

But saw that it was in-stock today and got it ordered.

All of the library editions are a must own for Hellboy fans. There's a reason they won an Eisner... they are absolutely gorgeous books :cool:

Yeah, I have the first two and really dig them. I was positive I had the 3rd on order before I checked on Amazon and saw I had no pending orders :lol

Wow, now that is how its done! So much better looking (at least to me) than Sideshow's HBII bust. And this isn't a very intense expression either, but there's still some character in the pose.

Great bust :rock

Wow, now that is how its done! So much better looking (at least to me) than Sideshow's HBII bust. And this isn't a very intense expression either, but there's still some character in the pose.

Great bust :rock

Thanks guys! I had been seriously contemplating getting Sideshow's HBII bust for a while now. It still a great looking piece, but I agree that something looked just off about his expression. Almost a little like he accidentally ^^^^ himself, IMO kinda... I always admired Howard's sculpt and how, while still not being very expressive, it captures more of that Hellboy attitude. So when I saw this for sale I had to grab it.

icruise, I got it off ebay for $550. I was very surprised that nobody else bid because I think that's a great price for such a rare and awesome bust!

Yeah, congrats on that bust!! It does look better than the SS HBII Life Size Bust (at least to me)...

I was wondering if anyone had some really high res pics of Prince Nuada? I am compiling research for a 1/6 figure I want to start soon. I'm going to start on the head first so any good shots of his face would be great. I will eventually move on to his black costume, so any great shots of that would be great too. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Back