All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fbd68ee1.jpg

adc4b896.jpg

a27f4f81.jpg

SQ016.jpg

No hands on HB as after 3 months, still waiting for pegs from HT....

Really great looking stand :rock

Right now I'm waiting to hear back from HT on a damaged Abe Sapien figure... they asked for my mailing address so I'm hoping that means they will send a replacement part. But they never responded to my 2nd email after I sent the information they needed.

Those are really nice stands....and damn that HT figure is just so impressive....I drool a little bit every time I see it. :lol

Do you think they'll have release any other Kroenen statues? Unfortunately I was a few years too late for the 12"

How come we haven't seen many statues from Hellboy II? Sorry if this has been discussed in the first 200 pages:D

I wouldn't expect any new stuff from the first movie. As for why there hasn't been much from Hellboy 2, I think it's probably because what they did release wasn't all that successful. It's too bad.

A question for those who were lucky enough to snag a Mezco exclusive Comic Hellboy figure (you know the one with the Swastika-headed von Klempt).
I know I saw him with the calm face but did he also come with gritted teeth or an open mouth like the regular figures of Hellboy did? Thanks in advance if you can shed some light. :peace

Any word on whether or not Hot Toys will release a second wave?

Hope they are not too busy with their new Marvel licenses that they forget about Red here. :rolleyes:

A question for those who were lucky enough to snag a Mezco exclusive Comic Hellboy figure (you know the one with the Swastika-headed von Klempt).
I know I saw him with the calm face but did he also come with gritted teeth or an open mouth like the regular figures of Hellboy did? Thanks in advance if you can shed some light. :peace

Crap, good question! Mine's boxed up in storage so I have no idea. I'll be able to check but not for a week or so...

If I remember correctly, there was only a calm face for the Mezco Direct exclusive. The Figures.com exclusive had different facial variations :cool:

Any word on whether or not Hot Toys will release a second wave?

No word and it's not looking so good. It's disappointing considering how well received Red and Blue are :eek:

No word and it's not looking so good. It's disappointing considering how well received Red and Blue are :eek:

They're well reviewed, but don't seem to be flying off the shelves, and I imagine that's the main thing HT cares about. I would have loved to see some more in this line.

They're well reviewed, but don't seem to be flying off the shelves, and I imagine that's the main thing HT cares about. I would have loved to see some more in this line.

I dunno... all of my local stores are out of them. They may not have flown off but they certainly didn't gather dust either. :D

However, I have seen my share of Hot Toys v.1 Jokers out there.... :rolleyes:

From what I've heard/read they sold very well. I'll still keep hope alive that they will make Johann, Liz, Nuada, and (please o' please!!!) Wink :cool:

I wouldn't expect any new stuff from the first movie. As for why there hasn't been much from Hellboy 2, I think it's probably because what they did release wasn't all that successful. It's too bad.

thanks for that info. Anyone think they should have done a Kroenen maquette instead of Abe?

nice colletion there Mack:cool:

I actually think (totally guessing here have no evidence) that the lack of any new HB figures is due to the complicated nature of Hot Toys producing figures under Sideshow's license.

Back