All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still missing a few ites that I want (INS 1:1 Anung Un Rama Bust, SS 1:1 Angel of Death Bust, SS 1:1 Kroenen Mask, Mondes Imaginaires Hellboy Statue, Eric So Hellboy "Hong Kong" Vinyl Figure, Hourglass Studios Hellboy Nodder, Dark Horse Hellboy 8” Qee, Hollywood Collectibles Hellboy II Sword, and Hollywood Collectibles Hellboy II Spear). I'll get them someday :cool:

I'm not into LS busts, but my buddy has that piece on display in his comic shop and it is gdamn intimidating to behold. I won't even touch it. :lol

According to the new rules no :(

You are correct Mack. I was thinking of the 1/6 rules where customizers could post their work if it was not for solicitations and only showing off their personal works/collections.

So, no posting pics of this bust is allowed.

You are correct Mack. I was thinking of the 1/6 rules where customizers could post their work if it was not for solicitations and only showing off their personal works/collections.

So, no posting pics of this bust is allowed.

I PMed Darklord Dave about it also and he said the same, however I can post a pic in the show your shelves area so I'll try to get that updated this weekend for those interested in seeing a pic of this bust...:D

I PMed Darklord Dave about it also and he said the same, however I can post a pic in the show your shelves area so I'll try to get that updated this weekend for those interested in seeing a pic of this bust...:D

That bust is my current grail. I want one so freaking bad!!! I look forward to seeing more pics of yours :cool:

I'm still missing a few ites that I want (INS 1:1 Anung Un Rama Bust, SS 1:1 Angel of Death Bust, SS 1:1 Kroenen Mask, Mondes Imaginaires Hellboy Statue, Eric So Hellboy "Hong Kong" Vinyl Figure, Hourglass Studios Hellboy Nodder, Dark Horse Hellboy 8” Qee, Hollywood Collectibles Hellboy II Sword, and Hollywood Collectibles Hellboy II Spear). I'll get them someday :cool:

You're going to need some serious shelf space for the INS piece or maybe have a display case built for it. I think I like both the with and without horns versions equally. I've never seen the Mondes Imaginaires Hellboy Statue. Have to track down a pic of that one. Love the Eric So Hellboy (white nipples and all). You don't see that one available too often. The Hellboy Nodder is pretty cool also. The Angel of Death bust is great as well, with a scarf draped over it. Well Mack, maybe, by the time you track all these down we'll start having some HBIII collectibles (I know...we have a long, long time for that to happen).

While waiting for my HB2 Samaritan to arrive (very excited!) I was wondering if I should pop it on a shelf or wall mount it. Any of you folks got pics of yours, in either display type to help me dream til it gets here and help me make up my mind on the best choice for my baby!

Cap, I've never seen any pics of this piece wall mounted. I'm thinking on the shelf wins unanimously. Oh and congrats on your purchase.

Last edited:
You're going to need some serious shelf space for the INS piece or maybe have a display case built for it. I think I like both the with and without horns versions equally. I've never seen the Mondes Imaginaires Hellboy Statue. Have to track down a pic of that one. Love the Eric So Hellboy (white nipples and all). You don't see that one available too often. The Hellboy Nodder is pretty cool also. The Angel of Death bust is great as well, with a scarf draped over it. Well Mack, maybe, by the time you track all these down we'll start having some HBIII collectibles (I know...we have a long, long time for that to happen).

Cap, I've never seen any pics of this piece wall mounted. I'm thinking on the shelf wins unanimously. Oh and congrats on your purchase.

It does seem that way! I reckon shelf it'll be mate, and thanks!

I've never seen the Mondes Imaginaires Hellboy Statue. Have to track down a pic of that one.

mi_hellboy.jpg

Anyone need a Hot Toys Hellboy jacket, pants and boots w/ peg? *please delete if inappropriate for this thread*

Last edited:
Back