All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, and the comic Mezco Hellboy is pretty impressive in person; I've had a chance to see one. I'm thinking I'll go that way and save $30, as opposed to the HB2 rotocast.

I have the 18" comic hellboy and he is very cool. I also have the 18" regular hellboy and the tower records exclusive (with the full size horns) and they are cool too. Based on the value of the regular though I'll bet the you'll be able to buy the new one cheaper later..

18" comic hellboy is the coolest!!!
Just got him today!!!
DSCN2582.jpg

DSCN2583.jpg

DSCN2586.jpg

Nice! I always wanted the 18" HB....my Suncoast has one that they've had dusting the shelves forever....I'm wait for it to go on sale. :D

Nice statues!!
The colored one is not up to my expectation, but the midnight blue one is awesome!!

the Mindseye Midnite looks awesome....

... and nice pics Josh.... thanks ..... :monkey1

So nothing Hellboy-related from Sideshow at SDCC? Not looking good for 1/6 scale figures...

I asked one of the SS employees about the 1/6th scale figures... his response: "I can't give you any details, there will be some news soon... and you should be happy" :cool:

I'm hoping for an abe sapien PF. I would love to have one to go with my hellboy pf and have been holding off on the maquette..

I asked one of the SS employees about the 1/6th scale figures... his response: "I can't give you any details, there will be some news soon... and you should be happy" :cool:

I asked three different people at the SDCC booth about the 12" Hellboy line throughout the convention. And they all gave me the same answer. No they, Sideshow, are not making any Hellboy 12"ers. But somebody else is... and they cannot disclose any details.

I'm thinking Hot Toys will pick up the ball on this one. That would be cool! Expensive... but cool. :D

Back