All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!!! The 1:1 RHOD has been my GRAIL for the last 3 years. I was bummed when they went OOS as I saved up the money to get it and I was too late then the prices went up. THIS IS UN-FREAKING REAL!!! HOLY ^^^^^!!! WOO HOO!!!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

I'm giving a shout out to the original poster also. :horror
I would have never seen that these were up.
Now I have one on order too.

Just as long as SS doesn't release a "Version 2" tonight during their update...lol.

WHOA! I just saw the Golden Army today! It was WAAAAY better than the first! I WANT THE HBII SAMARITAN BY SIDESHOW NOW!

-CJK

At this point I still prefer the original, but its very possible that the the sequel will overtake it with further viewings.

At this point I still prefer the original, but its very possible that the the sequel will overtake it with further viewings.

I feel exactly the same. It took a couple viewing for the first one to really grow on me and now it's one of my favorite movies.

I really enjoy the animated movies and have a feeling once I see this a few more times, I'll love it just as much, if not more than the first.

Yeah, I was actually kinda meh after seeing the original, but after rewatching it I loved it! :lol Maybe its one of those movies were so much is going on its kinda hard to get it all in one viewing.

As this thread is All things Hellboy I want to mention that I was one of very few people who bought the Mezco Hellboy 2 Right Hand of Doom Articulated thing. I wish I had not wasted the money. All you can do is rotate the fist
around, up and down, side to side. The fist stays clenched.
Just not what I was expecting.:monkey2

Well, there's nothing like an ebay purge to dump the resentmment over a bad purchase.

And to dovetail on that, in your all's opinion what's the better use of $60-70; the Mezco 18" Comic Book Hellboy or the new Mezco Rotocast Hellboy 2? I'm considering the two and am having difficulty in deciding.

Well, there's nothing like an ebay purge to dump the resentmment over a bad purchase.

And to dovetail on that, in your all's opinion what's the better use of $60-70; the Mezco 18" Comic Book Hellboy or the new Mezco Rotocast Hellboy 2? I'm considering the two and am having difficulty in deciding.

Wow is the 18" Comic really up to that much now? I'd say go for the new HB2 version then wait for the hype to die down and pick up the Comic later for cheaper...

I owned the 18" regular (closed mouth, normal coat) comic HB and it was awesome BUT one day his Hand Of Doom just fell off. The plastic just gave out...there was no cracking, bendng, anything.
I had the 18" movie HB (closed mouth) and I still think it was one of the best HB products, period. I personally prefer it, both in sculpted detail and pose/design, to the original SS PFF. And obviously you can't beat the price by comparison.

Back