All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All thing HELLBOY

That's a sweet bust....who makes it or is it a custom job??? Have to say though that I do like the SS 1:1 bust a bit better...there is something about the color and the expression on his face that I like a bit better....but I would be curious to see how much this one is going for. Do you have any more info Nash???

I normally don't do this in threads but I have the Hellboy with Corpse busts and I am just going to blow them out on ebay this week for like $50.00. If you want one better snatch it up off the site hellboy

jimmyjamesf said:
I normally don't do this in threads but I have the Hellboy with Corpse busts and I am just going to blow them out on ebay this week for like $50.00. If you want one better snatch it up off the site hellboy

Awesome Godfather!!! Thanks for the heads up - I just ordered one. :D :D Couldn't pass it up at that price!!!

Jen said:
That's a sweet bust....who makes it or is it a custom job??? Have to say though that I do like the SS 1:1 bust a bit better...there is something about the color and the expression on his face that I like a bit better....but I would be curious to see how much this one is going for. Do you have any more info Nash???

some dude on the RPF had it posted. he said he has one more that he could do for $450. the bust itself was $250, so I guess his comission charge to paint it would be $200. Let me know if youre interested and I can get you in conatact with him.

The costum im interested in buying is this Kroenen bust, looks like an official SS bust:

k01.jpg

k05.jpg

or
vest003.jpg

Last edited:

The Dwimmerlaik said:
The costum im interested in buying is this Kroenen bust, looks like an official SS bust:

k01.jpg

k05.jpg

or
vest003.jpg
Wow, just wow.:rock:rock:rock

The Dwimmerlaik said:

k01.jpg

k05.jpg

or
vest003.jpg

FUUUUUUUKKKKKKK!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I WANT!!!!! That bust is sweet!! My God, and the armor vest thing that he wears........damn......:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 What I would give for one of those...........

yeah Ive been eyeing that Kroenen bust for awhile.
I want one BAD to add the bottom half to him and create a FS Kroenen since I dont think SS will ever make one. He's 1/3 scale too I believe. He'd be in scale with the SS Abe Maquette.

and where is that chest piece from? :drool

That bust really is awesome!!!!!!!!! Man I'd love to see that one painted up!!!

:chew Just won a Nazi Kroenen off eBay!!! :chew​

sorry if I outbid anyone here :monkey3

Here's my latest Hellboy piece - Hellboy and Corpse (thanks Godfather for the great sale!! :D) Also hadn't shown any pics of the huge ass Abe.

IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

And a pic (sorry it's so dark) of my Hellboy cabinet.
IMG_1635.jpg

galactiboy said:
:chew Just won a Nazi Kroenen off eBay!!! :chew​

sorry if I outbid anyone here :monkey3

Congrats GB!!!! You will LOVE it!!! It is by far my favorite 12 inch figure. :D :D :D

Back