All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All thing HELLBOY

bigdaddyrob said:
OMG ~ Your so addicted. And that is awsome. Your Hellbaby is on the way ~ I'm so on the fence about my 1.1 BFG... if for no other reason I wouldn't want to tempt yyou off the wagon again :rotfl

Can't wait to get Hellbaby!! :woo :D The ONLY things that would get me off the wagon would be the 1:1 bust, Samaritan and Kroenen helmet....and ofcourse they are the most expensive...so I would be falling off the wagon big time if I get any of those pieces. :lol :lol :lol

Love that Ultimate Hellboy. I have been saving my pennies and someday I hope to have enough cabbage to pay for food, shelter and Anung Un Rama.

Kudos to you, kid.
Kudos.

here's a few more pics. i also added some Bowen pieces.

IMG_5452.jpg

IMG_5456.jpg

IMG_5459.jpg

IMG_5461.jpg

YOU ARE KILLING ME OVER HERE!!!! I am so jealous!!!!! I like that one bronze bust..is that also Bowen??

P1X4R said:
yup, the bronze/regular busts and abe sapien bust are bowen.

Thanks!!! That's an AWESOME Hellboy display you have!!! Kicks total ass!!! :D :D :D :D

Great stuff P1X4R!!!

I too like the bronze Hellboy bust, it really seems to suit the sculpt.

P1X4R said:

P1X4R,

What's that female statue? That looks awesome!! :google

In case anybody is wondering Hellboy is probably my favorite line I collect.

Jen you should reall read the books. They are awesome. :rock

VERy cool stuff there P1X4R!

I had no idea the animated pieces were that large. Might have to look into picking them up.
... disapointed with the actual animated movies though

thanks guys!

Bonehead15, she has nothing to do with Hellboy but she's a helluva sweet maquette. :D

it's called Sinful Lady sculpted by Tony Cipriano.

SinfulLady_Promo.jpg

P1X4R said:
thanks guys!

Bonehead15, she has nothing to do with Hellboy but she's a helluva sweet maquette. :D

I knew that. :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

I just liked how she looked displayed with your HB stuff. :D

Last edited:

Bonehead15 said:
P1X4R,

Jen you should reall read the books. They are awesome. :rock

I've been meaning to check out some of the books...just haven't gotten around to it yet. And the more pics I see of the animated figures..the more I'm liking them. My original intentions were to just stick with pieces from the movie....but I may need to change that. :lol

Here's some of my new Hellboy things I got today. :D
IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg
IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

I absolutely love the Hellbaby....He is just so adorable!! The 1:4 Samaritan is also very cool and displays nicely with the small Hellboy bust I have. The only piece I am having second thoughts about is the Abe Sapien Comiquette. That thing is f'n huge!! If I put him in my cabinet, he is so tall that the top shelf would only fit busts...I can't even fit any 12 inch figures on it....which was my original plan. Now I'm going to have to rethink everything....For now he is on his own on a shelf with Doom, which I don't really like, but it's the only place he will fit for now. Damn Abe...I wish SS would have made him 1/4 scale instead of 1/3. But aside from him being tall as hell, he does look pretty cool....though out of all my Hellboy figures, the Hellboy PF and Hellbaby are by far my favorites...then the Nazi Kroenen. Just ordered the Hellboy Jr, which I am also excited about. That's it for now. :D

Back