All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All thing HELLBOY

King Darkness said:
You have a kick ass HB kollektion Jen!!!

Thanks King!! :rock :rock All I need is the Kroenen helmet and I will feel complete. :D

p!tu said:
Hey how much did it set you back?

I think it was around $170 with the doors (which are opptional).

Re: All thing HELLBOY

Ha ha, my eBay win got referenced by another sellers Kroenen auction:

Take a look at the pictures. These do not pop up very often and this is the only one I have ever seen signed and in this great of condition. Heck, one of these figures just sold for 170.00 Loose with NO box just a couple days ago. Do NOT miss this figure.

:rotfl :lol :lol

:devilHe has arrived...:devil

kroenena.jpg

kroenenb.jpg

kroenenc.jpg

I have to say I was a bit worried that with all the layers this figure would be hard to display well, but I think he is one of the easier figures I own to find kickass poses for! All around a great and very creepy figure :rock :rock

-Now if I had only bought him when he first came out for retail :monkey2 :lol

galactiboy said:
:devilHe has arrived...:devil
kroenenc.jpg

I have to say I was a bit worried that with all the layers this figure would be hard to display well, but I think he is one of the easier figures I own to find kickass poses for! All around a great and very creepy figure :rock :rock

-Now if I had only bought him when he first came out for retail :monkey2 :lol
That is one Ugly Mother ****er!!!!!:rotfl :rotfl Congrats!!!!

At one time he did but offered him up for sale at an insanely low price, he also sold his Patient Zero then as well. Gave some lucky members a great deal :rock

-Sadly it was not me :monkey2 :monkey2

galactiboy said:
At one time he did but offered him up for sale at an insanely low price, he also sold his Patient Zero then as well. Gave some lucky members a great deal :rock

Kongrats GB!!!! I absolutely love the Nazi Kroenen......

kk-04.jpg

Plus he goes so well with the Kurgan.

Jen said:
Kongrats GB!!!! I absolutely love the Nazi Kroenen......

kk-04.jpg

Plus he goes so well with the Kurgan.
Funny you should say that; for a very long time I had my severed Kurgan head wearing an SS cap (which now sits on the head of my 1938 Nazi Kroenen)....

Last edited:
galactiboy said:

:rock :rock :rock . True story.

Hey, i just finished watching the movie and i love it more, its amazing the work done in the movie.

Another thing does someone have the mezco comic version hellboy??? i need some pics from profile of the torso.

Back