All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All thing HELLBOY

Me and my baby :love :love :love
IMG_1588.jpg

I just scored the Hellboy 666 Figure from a board member... can I be cool now :eek:

galactiboy said:
I just scored the Hellboy 666 Figure from a board member... can I be cool now :eek:

Yes, GB you are indeed very cool now!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hells yeah :rock

Now I just need me a Nazi Kroenen :monkey2 :monkey2 Thats what I get for jumping on the bandwagon late.

galactiboy said:
Hells yeah :rock

Now I just need me a Nazi Kroenen :monkey2 :monkey2 Thats what I get for jumping on the bandwagon late.

Better late than never I always say!! :cool: :cool: Good luck on finding a Nazi Kroenen...best 1:6 figure I own. :D :D :D

Yup, galactiboy is a lucky guy :cool:; cool photos Jen now i really need that Baby Hellboy :monkey1 it looks awesome , you really need to read the comic books so you will know Hellboy Jr

Last edited:

The Dwimmerlaik said:
Yup, galactiboy is a lucky guy :cool:; cool photos Jen now i really need that Baby Hellboy :monkey1 it looks awesome , you really need to read the comic books so you will know Hellboy Jr

I have read the first 3 Hellboy Trades (Seed of Destruction, Wake the Devil and The Chained Coffin and Others). I also ordered the Hellboy Jr. trade which should arrive any day....Ordered that because I thought I was getting an Electric Tiki Hellboy Jr. statue, but it fell through. :monkey2 :monkey2 Still need to get one...so if anyone has one for sell....look no further! I'm your woman!!!!!:D :D :D

metaphorge said:
I'll have more photos of my custom Kroenen 1938 figure soon. In the meantime, here's an AWESOME CUSTOM LOBSTER JOHNSON at onesixthwarriors.com (not mine).

LOJO5.jpg

This makes me want to make one....

WOW, super sweet :monkey5 that's one of the best 1/6 hellboy universe product I have ever seen. why cant any of the big 3 tackle hellboy in this fashion?

That is an AWESOME custom!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Here are pics of my latest HB statue:

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

Wasn't planning on collecting the Electric Tiki statue...but I couldn't resist Hellboy! :D :D :D

That is one excellent looking Hellboy! Very nice.:D On the subject of Hellboy someone needs to give me their 12 inch Hellboy.:D

Speaking of all things Hellboy....a few weeks ago you could get a 1:4 Samaritan for under $50....now you are looking at around $200...CRAZY!!!! Glad I got mine when I did. :D

Jen said:
Speaking of all things Hellboy....a few weeks ago you could get a 1:4 Samaritan for under $50....now you are looking at around $200...CRAZY!!!! Glad I got mine when I did. :D

Wow! That makes me wonder if I should put my 1:1 Samaritan up for sale now, or wait until the new movie comes out! :confused:
Considering what I paid for it, I guess I should really wait. I would be lucky to break even if I tried to sell it now. :duh

Hey Jen, did you collect the Mezco 6" and 18" figures as well? I did, and somehow I went from buying affordable figures to EXPENSIVE statues!:D

Nomalas said:
Wow! That makes me wonder if I should put my 1:1 Samaritan up for sale now, or wait until the new movie comes out! :confused:
Considering what I paid for it, I guess I should really wait. I would be lucky to break even if I tried to sell it now. :duh

Hey Jen, did you collect the Mezco 6" and 18" figures as well? I did, and somehow I went from buying affordable figures to EXPENSIVE statues!:D

Don't know how much you paid for your 1:1...but they are going in the high $500s now. I would wait though for the movie to come out....I have a feeling you'll be able to get a lot more.

Don't have any Mezco figures.....all Sideshow and the one Electric Tiki. I just got into HB about 2 months ago when I stumbled upon the HB PF...then I was hooked. So far I have 2 HB 12 inch figures, 2 Kroenen figures, the HB PF, Hellbaby, small HB bust, 1:4 Samaritan, Abe Sapien comiquette and the Electric Tiki statue....oh I forgot I also have the United Cutlery Kroenen sword. Having second thoughts about Abe...he's just so tall and turquoise.....not sure if I will hold onto him or not. He just doesn't quite fit in with the other HB pieces.

Hey Jen, look what I got...

Oh YEAH!!! :rock

DSC00054.jpg

I didn't want to subject you guys to the horror, so I covered up my disfigured face!! :D

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

Back