All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling my 1:1 replica prop if anyone is interested:

bigbaby.png

more pics in my for sale thread =)
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5128831&postcount=8

You'll get some pretty good laughs from friends when you pull this out on them. :lol:lol

If I wasn't trying to buy a house I would buy that today!

It's too bad I sold it, you should try to buy it though Buffygirl it's an absolute beast in anyone's collection. I sold it soley because I needed the space as that box is pretty monstrous to store around.

The Big Baby is impressive in person but I prefer the Samaritan because it's iconic to Hellboy. When I can gather the scratch, that's what I'll buy.

The Big Baby is impressive in person but I prefer the Samaritan because it's iconic to Hellboy. When I can gather the scratch, that's what I'll buy.

Agreed. The Big Baby is a great piece, but it's secondary to the Samaritan by miles, which as you say is HB's truly iconic weapon. It would be sort of odd imho to have the Big Baby and not a Samaritan as well.

It's too bad I sold it, you should try to buy it though Buffygirl it's an absolute beast in anyone's collection. I sold it soley because I needed the space as that box is pretty monstrous to store around.

It's truly awesome. I however wont be buying anything else. Lately when I visit this forum, I'm in 3 sections. Movies/tv, other and General. I just don't have the warm fuzzies for collecting much anymore.

I posted this in the other Hellboy thread also but no one responded, so I am hoping I have better luck here.

Does anyone know which wrist peg would be compatible with HT Hellboy's left hand (it has a large ball-joint)? Was trying to search online stores like TA and Monkey Depot.

Such an awesome figure but it has so many problems.

Mack - I know the Drew Struzan artwork wasn't used for the theatrical onesheets, so is that HB poster/print from a convention or something? Just curious.

It was an exclusive from the production studio. Mine is #95/100 and includes a CoA. I got lucky and scored this off eBay years ago for $50. :horror

Last Wednesday, my girlfriend sent me a message saying that I had received a package from DEATHASYLUM and I told her it was the sculpt I bought off of him. She then replied that it must be a big sculpt because the box is pretty large in size. Now on Monday when DEATHASYLUM PM'd me that the sculpt had been shipped, he stated that he tossed a surprise in the package. Well, previously we had discussed bodies to use for the Lee Christmas bash I was doing and DEATHASYLUM had indicated to me before that he had an extra body if I needed one; I assumed that the surprise was a body for the bash which is why the box was large.

When I got home from work on Wednesday night, I opened up my box in order to check out the sculpt and to my amazement, at the bottom of the box, was this brand new figure below. I was blown away. Speechless. I have not received such a generous gift in a very long time. I could not thank DEATHASYLUM enough and still can't. This is a great gesture from a great friend.

THANKS DA!! :1-1:

The figure itself is really well done, especially since it is a much older release from SSC. It stands 13.5" tall and due to the bright red colors, pops on the shelf. I had a great time photographing this figure and will cherish it as one of the best figures in my collection, not only for how cool it is, but the story behind how it was acquired and the person it came from.

IMG_1226_zpsb6a24a68.jpg

IMG_1227_zpsaf669760.jpg

IMG_1231_zpsab6fd9dd.jpg

IMG_1237_zpsa0564849.jpg

IMG_1243_zps41d3c809.jpg

IMG_1238_zpseb55c249.jpg

IMG_1239_zps1dd9dc1c.jpg

This is really Hellboy action figures-related rather than "statues", but I thought I'd quickly interrupt the thread to try my luck here - on & off hunting for the coat to go with my Mezco S1 Hellboy (never did pick up one of the later HBs that included it); bit of a blast from the past now, but if anyone's got one to sell or knows any good third party options, let me know. Cheers all.

'Tis the Season! Just Pay Shipping

I come bearing a gift! Please PM me what you are interested in and your zip code. I will respond with the shipping total and my Paypal address. Happy Holidays!

Hellboy II Gentle Giant Golden Army Bust from the DVD Collector's Set (DVD not included)

I've been slowly completing my hb stuff. Example, I got a moc movie johann for $27 dlvd. Patience baby! Still a few to go. Got my eye on the animated stuff atm.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back