All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4949.jpg

I'm very happy with my Hellboy shelf...I also have a Gentle Giant Hellboy II Death in another shelf because it is too tall

Finally got round to doing a review of the hellboy 2 PF, love him :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP3FOGvq13c&list=UU9ovpH8o6IURAjhD7BQeYGQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

It's cool for those who dig it, but I'm always surprised by just how inaccurate the coat is on the Hellboy II PF. How hard is it to count the number of buckles on the right sleeve?

Just got the Sideshow calendar from a fellow boardie (thanks Sean!). Can we get an official announcement for this please?

sshellboy.jpg

Where and how much? I'm looking for one too and so far I haven't got any good deals. Especially that most of the sellers or shops doesn't ship to Europe.

PS: nice to meet you guys!

Just picked up a 18" Mezco Hellboy II figure which I'm extremely excited for but I think the outer coat looks a bit too new. Has anyone here modified the coat to make it more screen accurate. I was thinking of doing a coffee or tea wash on it but figured I'd ask first.

Mack - I know the Drew Struzan artwork wasn't used for the theatrical onesheets, so is that HB poster/print from a convention or something? Just curious.

Back