All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a lady friend of mine once said when she was fiddling with hellboy...

"he feels like a dildo, cool".

and i was like :monkey4

That's the closest I've ever heard a female get turned on by this hobby. :banana

Maybe that's the reason for the smell?:wacky

I REALLY hope there are some new Hellboy collectibles shown or even just announced at SDCC this year. I'm definitely not expecting anything but one can hope :pray:

hellboywish1.jpg

How awesome is this? Ron Perlman dressed up as Hellboy one more time for a sick kid for Make-a-wish.

https://www.themarysue.com/hellboy-make-a-wish/2/

Totally awesome! I've seen this circulating Facebook... very cool of Spectral Motion and Ron to donate their time like this.

I learned about this earlier this week.

Bravo Ron and Spectral Motion for really stepping up and proving there's still some good in this world. :clap:clap:clap

Wow. The make a wish thing is just purely awesome. Ron is such a good dude for this. Karma points for you sir!

EDIT: HELLBOY 3!!!! It'll happen now they're both on board. Just greats news!

Last edited:
I have a 1/6th scale HT Hellboy for sale or trade if anyone is looking for one. I know it's my first post. I have a ton of feedback on ebay and tfw2005. PM me for details / pics!

If anyone is interested... I have a couple RARE Hellboy Samaritans up for sale on Ebay. One is an AP and the other is a numbered version hand-signed by Ron Perlman. PM me if interested.

Let's get this thread back on track. Posted this over on my collection thread but it's appropriate here :wink1:

Update time! Here's the "wall" opposite the display cases :cool:

dsc8994b.jpg

Decided to shift the 2 large framed posters to this wall to free up some wall space. I thought the Anung Un Rama bust "fit" better in this corner!

dsc8999b.jpg

Here's the start of what's going on the now empty wall :horror

dsc9006q.jpg

2009 ECCC Poster (center)
2011 SDCC Print (left)
2012 Tr!ckster Print (right; #5 of only 25)​

My bad... I'll post some pics of my Hellboy stuff! I have quite a few Hellboy items and trying to add more!

That HB bust is AWESOME! I wish they made a full 1:1 scale figure like that! But I'm sure that would have costs a fortune!

Back