All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really annoyed by the lack of Hellboy apparel out there. Mike's site and DarkHorse site have Jack and ****, and Jack left town. And I mean Mike's artwork, not the movie stuff.

Don't post here, mostly just in DC and Marvel threads. Having said that I have an almost complete set of the Hellboy comic figures still in their clamshells that I am considering selling on ebay unless someone here is interested. I am also a big Hellboy /B.P.R.D/Baltimore fan so now that I found this thread I will be popping by rather often I suspect.

Don't post here, mostly just in DC and Marvel threads. Having said that I have an almost complete set of the Hellboy comic figures still in their clamshells that I am considering selling on ebay unless someone here is interested. I am also a big Hellboy /B.P.R.D/Baltimore fan so now that I found this thread I will be popping by rather often I suspect.

I'm interested but only in selected Hellboy figures. Can you PM me the figures and their respective prices?

I am only missing the Hellboy with his teeth clenched. Do you have that? I have seen it on Ebay for about 40 so man times, but I don't want to pay that much to get it. Plus if it's that last piece in the set and the thrill of the hunt will be gone :)

Where are those 1:1 scale right hands of doom from?

Hey, sorry. Haven't logged in in a while.

The RHOD on the right is the Sideshow version. I custom built the RHOD on the left. It's made out of PVC pipe, a foam "Thing" hand from the kids toys. Some jar caps and a whole lot of paint and texture. I also added some EL wire, so it actually lights up!

Here are a couple more pics:

studiohand1-1.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

That Thing hand worked out perfectly, nice job! Is that EL wire running through it?

I finally managed to acquire a Samaritan. Found an online retailer who still had a Hellboy 2 version in stock and boy is this thing huge! So awesome, it compliments my RHOD very nicely. It's the regular version so I'm toying around with building a few extra bullets.

Happy Hellboy Day, indeed! I recently plowed through almost every trade paperback collection thanks to my local library. I also read one of the prose novels, On Earth As It Is In Hell.

Meanwhile, I can't afford the Hot Toys Hellboy, so I've made do these past few years with Mezco's 1:18 Hellboy figure. The one benefit is that it's easier to world-build for a figure so small.

I'd still like to nab a Hot Toys Hellboy someday, or at least some of the larger Mezco figures. I desperately want to photograph an Abe Sapien figure.

Back