All Things ANIME

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm watching High School Of The Dead right now. Great show. It's like the anime version of The Walking Dead but with high school kids.

highschool-of-the-dead.jpg

I'm watching High School Of The Dead right now. Great show. It's like the anime version of The Walking Dead but with high school kids.

highschool-of-the-dead.jpg

I have this in my cart. Need to get it when I can !

---

Sidenote:

Has anyone watched or heard anything about the live action Battleship Yamato movie ?

...Sidenote:

Has anyone watched or heard anything about the live action Battleship Yamato movie ?

It was a box office success in Japan and has been licensed for most of the world, but not yet for the US. If it doesn't get licensed in the US you can always get the Japanese BD... it has English subtitles.

It was a box office success in Japan and has been licensed for most of the world, but not yet for the US. If it doesn't get licensed in the US you can always get the Japanese BD... it has English subtitles.

watched it , nothing great , bit slow for me, took me no of days to watch , kept falling asleep every 10 min

:lecture I have it, but haven't had a chance to sit down and watch it yet. What's your review on it??

I have a recommendation for you guys. It's called Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom and it's currently on Netflix streaming. It's about two young assassins and it's pretty good in my opinion. It's a very serious anime with no jokes or quick one liners. Give it a shot. (no pun intended)

Any Fist of the North Star fans here?

It may be dated, cheesy and poorly paced, but there's something super satisfying about dudes punching each other until they explode.

Any Fist of the North Star fans here?

It may be dated, cheesy and poorly paced, but there's something super satisfying about dudes punching each other until they explode.

Absolutely bro. Gotta love the classics. It's the very first anime I ever purchased.

I started watching Claymore last night, only watched the first episode, but I gotta say pretty awesome. I like the art style and the story was pretty cool. I'll keep at it.

Back