All Things ANIME

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's been in my instant que for a while. just haven't had the chance to start on it

I have quite a few anime on my instant que as well. I'm now starting to watch Gurren Lagann after it's been on the que for weeks. Also definitely give Claymore a shot. It's gory, but not some mindless gore. It's got a good story and is intense.

I have quite a few anime on my instant que as well. I'm now starting to watch Gurren Lagann after it's been on the que for weeks. Also definitely give Claymore a shot. It's gory, but not some mindless gore. It's got a good story and is intense.

This! It's also a very serious anime with very little humor which I appreciate. I like this anime so much I'm actually watching it again even after I finished the series yesterday.I really hope there is a 2nd season someday since the manga is still ongoing from what I read.

People should watch deadman wonderlan. Thats an awesome anime right there. I also Like FMA. Brotherhood isnt as good as Fma but thats just me. Fma has more of light hearted story.

Sometimes when I put an anime on that "FUNIMATION YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING" at the beginning is sure damn loud even when the volume is not turned up too high.

For any of you Rurouni Kenshin fans out there, Aniplex is releasing Blu-Rays of the movie and OVA's in Japan and the US on the same day...

stacks_image_1694_1.png

Rurouni Kenshin OVA: Trust & Betrayal (Blu-ray) (LE) due out on 8/24/11

ktrustl.jpg

Rurouni Kenshin OVA: Reflection (Blu-ray) (LE) due out on 9/21/11

Rurouni Kenshin: The Movie (Blu-ray) (LE) due out on 10/26/11

For any of you Rurouni Kenshin fans out there, Aniplex is releasing Blu-Rays of the movie and OVA's in Japan and the US on the same day...

stacks_image_1694_1.png

Rurouni Kenshin OVA: Trust & Betrayal (Blu-ray) (LE) due out on 8/24/11

ktrustl.jpg

Rurouni Kenshin OVA: Reflection (Blu-ray) (LE) due out on 9/21/11

Rurouni Kenshin: The Movie (Blu-ray) (LE) due out on 10/26/11

:yess::rock Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X is my favorite anime series (though I stopped watching after the Kyoto arc)! Definitely plan to get the series and the OVA's

Edit: Wait is it just the Samurai X OVAs being released on not the series?

Michiko to Hatchin can anyone tell me where to download this anime , all episode ins 1080p?? pls i got first 6 , cant find the rest

i watched elfen lied some years back ,cant remeber what the disturbing scenes u guys talking are about , one thing i do remeber was the shocking opening scenes and i watched the full series in one night, thugh i knds lost track towards the end cos the dvd kept getting stuck and i had to skip certain parts

:yess::rock Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X is my favorite anime series (though I stopped watching after the Kyoto arc)! Definitely plan to get the series and the OVA's

Edit: Wait is it just the Samurai X OVAs being released on not the series?

I've got the massive kenshin box set that was released a couple years ago

i watched elfen lied some years back ,cant remeber what the disturbing scenes u guys talking are about , one thing i do remeber was the shocking opening scenes and i watched the full series in one night, thugh i knds lost track towards the end cos the dvd kept getting stuck and i had to skip certain parts

Tried to watch it...just couldnt get into it. I liked all the violence, but I cant get passed the whole cat girl type crap. I just cant sit thru those cutesy cat googly eyed anime stuff. I like the more "serious" stuff.

Tried to watch it...just couldnt get into it. I liked all the violence, but I cant get passed the whole cat girl type crap. I just cant sit thru those cutesy cat googly eyed anime stuff. I like the more "serious" stuff.

While I agree to a point, I think the making the Diclones "cute googly eyed cat girls" also helped you feel sympathy for them later on when you see the horrific experiments that they endure. Anyways though Elfen Lied was one of those animes I didn't know what to think when I first saw it. After watching it a 2nd time and knowing what to expect, it's grown on me a little. Anyway if you want a serious anime I cannot recommend Claymore highly enough if you haven't seen it.

While I agree to a point, I think the making the Diclones "cute googly eyed cat girls" also helped you feel sympathy for them later on when you see the horrific experiments that they endure. Anyways though Elfen Lied was one of those animes I didn't know what to think when I first saw it. After watching it a 2nd time and knowing what to expect, it's grown on me a little. Anyway if you want a serious anime I cannot recommend Claymore highly enough if you haven't seen it.

Cool yeah i'll check out Claymore than. Yeah Im really wierd when it comes to anime, because I contradict myself sometimes as far as my standards go. I mean Elfen Lied seems interesting and I wanted to like it which during the action I did enjoy it in all its creepy dismemberment, but like I said they show the cat girl and it just takes me out.

bump
Michiko to Hatchin can anyone tell me where to download this anime , all episode ins 1080p?? pls i got first 6 , cant find the rest

Back