All Things ANIME

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ANIME???

carbo-fation said:
One piece is an awesome show. They just butcherd the English version. The japanese version is one of my favorite animes.

i hate it when this happens. i'll go check out the Japanese version.

student_toe5 said:
i hate it when this happens. i'll go check out the Japanese version.

Read the manga first!! You can download it for free at stoptazmo.com. You just have to register and it's for free. FYI, One Piece is more popular in Japan than Naruto.

Anyone has or seen :

Berserk
Karas
Gungrave
Sin
Appleseed
X

:confused:

Appleseed is awesome!!! i highly recommend either picking up or renting (my blockbuster has it so i assume all do)

~~im behind the curve. im still trying to watch all the Angel seasons, as soon as im finished with that i will start the anime sessions. sorry guys i know i said i would get caught up this summer, but since im working two jobs the weekends are all the free time i have.

pfronz said:
The Big O! :D

Too crazy for me to watch at night. Be cool to see PF or a 24" version of the robots though :D

Carbo--- just wanting to know if they are any good so i can buy them or not.

student_toe5 said:
Too crazy for me to watch at night. Be cool to see PF or a 24" version of the robots though :D

Carbo--- just wanting to know if they are any good so i can buy them or not.

Definetely get Gungrave and Berserk!! They are very short animes (26 eps.) and you can get a real bargain on ebay. Appleseed you can actually rent from blockbuster.

Is that "x" supposed to be an anime title.....

carbo-fation said:
Is that "x" supposed to be an anime title.....

yeah.

i went to a video store and they had a whole bunch of anime for sale. too many to choose from actually so i wrote down the ones i thought looked cool.

so...my brother has been postoning the Naruto series so I haven't watched a single episode except the ones from CN. I tried downloading the bittorent file but says it would take 200 days :monkey4 so...yeah :monkey2

student_toe5 said:
so...my brother has been postoning the Naruto series so I haven't watched a single episode except the ones from CN. I tried downloading the bittorent file but says it would take 200 days :monkey4 so...yeah :monkey2

Try going to narutofan.com and sign up for the plus account. It's only $4 a month and the downloads take less than 20 mintues.

carbo-fation said:
Try going to narutofan.com and sign up for the plus account. It's only $4 a month and the downloads take less than 20 mintues.

thats where i used to get mine, but with the limited bandwidth i was forced to go back to torrents :monkey5 i did download all the basilisk, black lagoon, and a couple others though.

~~pm me if you want the naruto episodes. i have every episode downloaded from tokyo pop with english subtitles.

Back