Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in germany the blue Alien costs 1900 Euros(2132 $)...and the P2 only 1350 Euros(1509 $)

And for me the Predator looks a lot more sharper casted and overall better.1000 Euro would be the most what I would pay for the Alienhead.

I think the price I a lot to high!:(

I'm glad these 3 went up first..I'll get to see the quality of their products ... since I'm only going for the Dog and Big Chap anyway.

Here in germany the blue Alien costs 1900 Euros(2132 $)...and the P2 only 1350 Euros(1509 $)

And for me the Predator looks a lot more sharper casted and overall better.1000 Euro would be the most what I would pay for the Alienhead.

I think the price I a lot to high!:(

Difference between the P2 & Alien is ridiculous.

Slightly concerned how much the Classic Predator will be by the time it's announced.

To me that is the ultimate even though it is undersized.

I own the original and I can assure you it's 100% screen accurate and not undersized. Without a doubt one of the most outstanding pieces in my entire collection! :)

I own an original too. It looks undersized to me.

Is it possible you own a recast? This piece has been recasted to death and unless you know what your looking for, you may have purchased one. The reason I ask is because recasts are always slightly smaller than the original piece.

Is it possible you own a recast? This piece has been recasted to death and unless you know what your looking for, you may have purchased one. The reason I ask is because recasts are always slightly smaller than the original piece.

knew a guy that owns an original and its very undersized, wasn't a recast either.

what are you guys basing your "undersized" comments on? Do you know the exact dimensions of the screen used props?

I'm gonna pass. As nice as it is; CP are doing scaled stuff in the future. Will be a while off I'm sure, but would rather have a maquette/full body statue of this guy...

CP Warrior "Brown" edition for me ... ordered.
I already have the SS Warrior and did not want both the same color although it seams brown is the true color of the props.
As far for the base and no shoulders it will be easier to display them as all together as they take less space.

It is possible if Sideshow was selling recasts when it first came available. :cuckoo:

How do you mean undersized? I'd of liked a taller base more like the 1:2 bust but it's definitely life size

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

More pics of the warrior head posted today at the CoolProps Facebook page! It's currently on display at the Mamegyoria Koenji shop in Tokyo, Japan! It looks incredible!!!

It would literally be one of my life's dreams to have this entire set of 1:1 heads in my living room. Even SS's LSB still put a smile on my face when I walk into my apartment. I don't even have the space for life size busts, but I wouldn't care. I would make space. Unfortunately, these prices are prohibitive for me (and I'm guessing this is the cheapest we 'll ever see these busts, the prices are gonna double when they run out of stock). I envy you people that have preordered these! :)

Back