Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would literally be one of my life's dreams to have this entire set of 1:1 heads in my living room. Even SS's LSB still put a smile on my face when I walk into my apartment. I don't even have the space for life size busts, but I wouldn't care. I would make space. Unfortunately, these prices are prohibitive for me (and I'm guessing this is the cheapest we 'll ever see these busts, the prices are gonna double when they run out of stock). I envy you people that have preordered these! :)

Your 1000% right on two points!
1. These will undoubtedly look absolutely incredible when displayed together!! Just imagine having a wall of Xenomorph warrior heads depicting the evolution of the Alien!!
2. Though considered expensive now, At these prices people will be regretting not purchasing them now as prices will surely sore after the "Sold Out/ Waitlist" goes up and they begin to ship!

I currently have both the Brown and Blue Warriors on preorder. I'm a big apprehensive on the newborn, only because I absolutely hate the design of it. That and I can't stand the way the whole scene with the Queen "giving birth" was done and the newborn slapping the face off the queen... Etc etc. So yeah, I kinda freaking hate the newborn. But I'm a completist with my Alien collection so I may bend in a month or two. :)

I'll ask again...what are these made of ?

Have you looked into the "CoolProps materials/ quality" thread? I created that thread to specifically discuss what your asking again.

As stated in that thread:
*CoolProps reply*
"The materials for this piece are FRP and Cold cast regin [resin]. Please note that it is not confirmed yet but weigh will be around 10 kg so it will be pretty heavy. When everyrhing is confirmed, we will update the detention [description]."

Have you looked into the "CoolProps materials/ quality" thread? I created that thread to specifically discuss what your asking again.

As stated in that thread:
*CoolProps reply*
"The materials for this piece are FRP and Cold cast regin [resin]. Please note that it is not confirmed yet but weigh will be around 10 kg so it will be pretty heavy. When everyrhing is confirmed, we will update the detention [description]."

No haven't seen that thread, but thanks.

THESE WILL HAVE AN EDITION SIZE!

Hey all! Just thought that I'd let you all know that I've confirmed from CoolProps that at the Aliens Warrior heads will have an edition size.

As stated by CoolProps:
"The edition size is not yet revealed but you will know when you get the piece. It will have a serial number on it"

I heard that the P2 will not be numbered. Looks like the Aliens will be.

I did some comparison between this one and the old sideshow one. I have to say, the details of teeth and the pipes around forhead isn't as good as sideshow's.
The teeth of coolprops is short and less sharp. But I didn't notice when I was in the convention though.
So far, the only one I orderd is new born.

I'll let you decide, the details on thew CP version is pretty nice imo. I would agree that the teeth on the Sideshow version are better painted and more aesthetically pleasing. But both are just fine imo and comparable to real examples.

oVBVn8M.png

I'll let you decide, the details on thew CP version is pretty nice imo. I would agree that the teeth on the Sideshow version are better painted and more aesthetically pleasing. But both are just fine imo and comparable to real examples.

oVBVn8M.png

Sideshow definitely made theirs as a refined look to the Alien, as if it were a living and breathing creature. CoolProps is doing what their name says, making a prop. I love the look of both and for what they're intended to be, I don't favor one over the other. The CoolProps pieces will display amazing with Sidehow's. I really am looking forward to these!

Curious about the edition sizes though. I wonder if the blue warriors being released through Sideshow are leftovers of the 75 that were offered in Japan? It will be interesting to see just how limited these are when they begin to ship. But for what they are, I'm certain they will hold their value. eBay will eat these up when they start to ship.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the blue warriors being sold through Sideshow are leftovers from the 75 batch released in Japan. If so, that's going to be awesome!!! If I get a number 1-75 of 75 that's going to be sick!!

Well also see a surprise "sold out/ wait list" pop up any day if that's the case.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the blue warriors being sold through Sideshow are leftovers from the 75 batch released in Japan. If so, that's going to be awesome!!! If I get a number 1-75 of 75 that's going to be sick!!

Well also see a surprise "sold out/ wait list" pop up any day if that's the case.

Those were sold out, this is a new batch of who knows how many.

In what regard? The Sideshow version is really nice, I'd like one, but the CP version is arguably closer to the real thing and I like that more.
I have to say regarding to the cast quality, sideshow warrior bust is better than coolprops, the surface is very clean and neat.
And the lips and teeth, is definitely appealing to people.
I have to go with CP simply because I can't afford sideshow one.

I'm hoping these are still available when their P1 bust ships... I'm wary of putting this much more into a company whom no one knows their quality when it comes to this type/scale piece...

I ordered the Blue Alien Warrior LSB and I can not decide to grab either the Brown one to go with this one or wait and grab the Alien Dog LSB. Any insight for a new collector to the Alien world?

First off, welcome to the world of Alien collecting!

I'm really hoping these piece turn out extrodinary! CoolProps is a fairly new company but they're really getting the Attention of Alien and Predator fans alike! Personally, I currently have the blue and brown head on preorder and will be getting the others as they are announced. If money is a bit of a factor, then maybe just stick with the blue one for now and see what happens. I just don't want to miss out on either one! The Dog Alien will surely be a great seller!

I ordered the Blue Alien Warrior LSB and I can not decide to grab either the Brown one to go with this one or wait and grab the Alien Dog LSB. Any insight for a new collector to the Alien world?

Welcome to the dark side. I'm presuming you prefer the blue colour given that's what you ordered. I personally would rather have one Warrior and the Dog over two Warriors, but it's entirely down to your preference.

Back