Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. They're also kinda plain and boring looking in my opinion. Since there is no neck or upper body, I personally feel that they really should've at least made the base look really special. When we saw pics of them a while back (from WonderCon I think) I thought I read somebody saying these stands were just temporary placeholders and not the final stands, but I guess I'm either imagining it or CP changed their minds.

They did actually change the stand. The one on wonder fest was ...worse.
If u scroll back to those pics I took, u know what I mean.
Actually the price is cheaper than P2 bust. But sideshow price is higher.
Anyway I'm going to preorder them, maybe from popcultcha or even Japan, uk price is ....pffff.

Tough call for me there guys.... My main worry still... Is that we haven't seen the in hand quality of coolprop's 1:1 busts yet...

So out of the three released today which one do you guys think which one do you think will sell out first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think blue will definately sell out first. However i think the newborn is the most interesting out of the 3. It looks great and disturbing just like in the movie. But i cant get it because it looks so good and disturbing lol! Got young ones in the house who id rather not have to see that till they are a little older.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

The warrior has the same weird shrunken head look that the lsb warrior bust from sideshow has, not sure if something is missing from the neck or what. Its so noticeable that most of the girth takes place on the wrong side of the bust and the cheap ikea looking particle board base also ends up turning this into a distraction that is not worth the kind of money they are asking for.

33" long?!

r88lzk.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm. Still on the fence. I know CoolProps will have their hands tied for the next few years with their announcements. The Engineer 1:1 Bust, the Prometheus Urn, the P1 Bust, the 4 other Alien busts, the 1/3 AvP Queen. Would prefer some scaled stuff personally, but would be relying on Sideshow to deliver...

Back