ALIENS THE OFFICIAL MOVIE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pjam said:
Get Hicks first!

Absolutely!!! That one's a definite no-brainer.

Well, I checked some sites here in Japan, including the almighty Blister Direct, and they all still have the Aliens Warrior up for preorder. So it must have only been released in Hong Kong. That means it'll be here pretty soon, tho. I know you won't be ordering from Japan, but their preorder price is quite a bit cheaper than the after-release price. I've already got a couple on order here, and I won't have to pay any stinkin' international shipping! Heheh. So Toys2 ought to have 'em up soon, if they haven't already. Hope this helped ya some. :D

HT Aliens Warrior (Japan):
https://www.blister.jp/item6214.html
https://www.mamegyorai.co.jp/net/main/item_detail/item_detail.aspx?item=120135

lol thanks guys

I guess I'l go for the Hicks then.Still, if anyone discovers pics of the production Aliens Warrior Id love to see them.

Hey guys. I bidded on this Hicks on eBay, but I was quickly outbid. It's higher than I can spend on him now. The current bid is $152.50, with little over 5 days left in the auction. Check him out at this link on eBay now:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEBI:IT&viewitem=&item=300123924177&rd=1&rd=1

Good luck! I wish I could get him, but I wanted to pass this along to everyone else out there. :D I know how rare our "Holy Grail" of the USCM HT marines is!

I'm still going to just make a custom Hicks from a Hudson I'll be getting from Cocoboloboy. It's more in my budget range.

Last edited:
dekadentdave said:
I heard the Aliens Warrior would not be available until August.

That's what I thought, too. I was going on what pjam said he found, and based on that assumption they should start appearing pretty soon. If not, then the seller on ebay may have been pulling our chains or jumping the gun. Guess we'll know soon enough.

STENDEC said:
lol thanks guys

I guess I'l go for the Hicks then.Still, if anyone discovers pics of the production Aliens Warrior Id love to see them.

I'm definitely keeping an eye out over here, and if I find any production pics I'll be sure to post a link to 'em...unless someone else beats me to it! :D

Mudshark said:
That's what I thought, too. I was going on what pjam said he found, and based on that assumption they should start appearing pretty soon. If not, then the seller on ebay may have been pulling our chains or jumping the gun. Guess we'll know soon enough.

I'm definitely keeping an eye out over here, and if I find any production pics I'll be sure to post a link to 'em...unless someone else beats me to it! :D

From the listing... btw, item sold.

Q: hello have you in stock now the figure? thanks Jun-23-07
A: hello! is now in stock on hand! thx

Hot Toys usually announces when a new product has begun shipping on their website and the last one they announced was Rambo III and Captain Jack.

I'm skeptical, not a preponderance of evidence here. If we don't see some Asian site pics popping up soon or other dealers listing this as an In stock item, I'm assuming he was selling the AVP and had the wrong pic posted on the listing...
But then why say "Now In Stock" and confirm it? Who knows...

Last edited:
A friend of mine just got ripped off by a seller on ebay who claimed to have an in-stock item that wasn't. I'd be highly suspicious especially if he hasn't shown actual photos of the item and is only using pre-production stock shots.

BREAKING NEWS:

Well, it seems it HAS been released and IN STOCK, here's another listing with pic of boxed Aliens Warrior...

https://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-AVP-P...goryZ348QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here's the Box Art...

8523_1.jpg

Last edited:
As a graphic artist, I love the use of the motion tracker screen in the background of the cover, always impressive packaging from them.

Love the imagery of the head on the right too... pics should be popping up on the Asian sites so anyone...

Please "Be my guest"... be the first!

I'd love to get at least one of these someday to complement my HT marines. Of course someday I'm hoping that Hot Toys decides to make a 1/6 scale Alien Queen to go against Ripley in the power loader! Here's to hoping that the queen gets made! :cool: :D

I love Hot Toys packaging too. I've kept all of my HT marines's boxes. To me that is part of the investment in the figure. A great figure in a cool-looking collectible box!

The Hot Toys website home page lists the ALIENS Warrior along with Rambo 3 in their IN STORE section, so I would say that means it's out, and perhaps Toys2 will get them same time as Rambo 3.

MaulFan said:
The Hot Toys website home page lists the ALIENS Warrior along with Rambo 3 in their IN STORE section, so I would say that means it's out, and perhaps Toys2 will get them same time as Rambo 3.

The official HT release date was May, so this ain't bad at all...

I wonder if SSC will get a shipment soon or if they are on some second wave sched, prolly so, but yeah, T2 will have them very soon... probably within a week or so.

Well, with shipping, there's only a $10 difference for me between Toys2 and SSC so if Toys2 gets it and it doesn't look like SSC will anytime soon like the T1 Endo, I'll probably order from Toys2. This is the one Alien I could ever really want them to make and I've been very anxious since it was announced. Alien warrior is classic, but I've always taken a liking to the domeless head and all the intricate detail that's there.

If that is the case then I would call T2, they usually get their stuff about a week or two after it is released in Asia...

Back