Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any damage? You might get $100 + for one that's NIB.

Im looking to buy. No box seller said and no damage.
grey just looks wrong I think. :lol
Seller wants £50/$80.
here is a picture

YB6yN.jpg

There are hundreds of videos on youtube that will teach you all about about painting.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7F8La1BgRE[/ame]

Well, you don't want to ruin it with a botch job. There are lots of people on this forum that do commission work, there might even be someone local to you.

Depends on who you commish. But the end result will be too cool for you to worry about your wallet when the time comes. :lol

The one you're considering? It's a great sculpt (which is why it's been reused for other stuff like the Tsukuda figure) and $80 seems fairly reasonable, considering. Then again, I'm not that familiar with kits and the like, so asking me isn't the best idea. $80 isn't bad, but $100 for a brand-new one complete with base doesn't sound awful either. Depends on your budget and who you're going to for advice.

The one you're considering? It's a great sculpt (which is why it's been reused for other stuff like the Tsukuda figure) and $80 seems fairly reasonable, considering. Then again, I'm not that familiar with kits and the like, so asking me isn't the best idea. $80 isn't bad, but $100 for a brand-new one complete with base doesn't sound awful either. Depends on your budget and who you're going to for advice.

I dont think the brand new ones have a base either. Not seen many brand new ones around and I would need to pay someone to assemble and paint it without a choice while with this one I can leave it grey. :lol

I will try and get him down to $65. :wink1:

I have a small problem im hoping someone can help with lol. I just recieved my hot toys wolf today and i cant get his bio on his head! Its like the bottom half of it is too narrow to fit over the mandibles. Anybody run into this problem before?

The Tsukuda was a very limited painted version of the Halcyon kit. Both are made from some pretty fragile plastic, so you may want to take that into consideration.

I have a small problem im hoping someone can help with lol. I just recieved my hot toys wolf today and i cant get his bio on his head! Its like the bottom half of it is too narrow to fit over the mandibles. Anybody run into this problem before?

Post some pics so we can see what's going on.

Sounds like the problem I had with my SS Exclusive non-bd P1 bio. Should be easier to fix with the Wolf mask though because its thinner and more flexable. Just heat it up with a hairdryer and open up the mandible-covering area more. Though you might find the mask doesn't want to stay on in which case try some blutack to attach it to his face.

Back